• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

ADC Therapeutics

This is simple there is no place for lonca in this disease state. We are 3rd line after car t. That's what we are pushing but clinical trials for the bi specifics are cleaning our clock. That's only after they consider tafa/len which actually has good data. I'm only being honest. Our leadership is clueless and blames the reps. Idiots in our leadership I must reemphasize. This drug has no place to go. I can't wait to get out of here. I've had only one pat treated. I'm actually a lucky one. Most havnt had any. This is a failed company. My friend at morphosys said they would be doing better but they got another pharma idiot, Joe something that is running that company in the ground

Karma is about to swing back and hit Jennifer Andrea and Cut in the face real soon. The HR joke pile is ignoring everything that is going on and I’m hoping a big suit comes down on all these people. Just happy none of their stock is worth a damn.