ACell in the news!!!!

Nothing is more pathetic than an ACell cafepharma thread. Run by tools? Yes. Bunch of tools whining instead of finding another job? Yes. Equally awful.

How's the Koolaid, taste? Is that why you're in denial? Or is it that you sold out and hope nobody figures out the truth? People are smarter than you think.

Nothing is more pathetic than an ACell cafepharma thread. Run by tools? Yes. Bunch of tools whining instead of finding another job? Yes. Equally awful.

Don't try to change the argument! When losing an argument, corporate always tries to change the argument. The population of people contributing to this site does not change the fact that Acell is crooked and shady and there are a large number of ex and current employees that are happy to see this FDA WARNING. Remember this thread is about the FDA WARNING that Acell recently received and how many individuals wish Acell would be punished even more for all its dishonest an immoral behavior. Stay on topic you corporate fool.

Don't try to change the argument! When losing an argument, corporate always tries to change the argument. The population of people contributing to this site does not change the fact that Acell is crooked and shady and there are a large number of ex and current employees that are happy to see this FDA WARNING. Remember this thread is about the FDA WARNING that Acell recently received and how many individuals wish Acell would be punished even more for all its dishonest an immoral behavior. Stay on topic you corporate fool.

I doubt anyone who posts to this site actually still works or ACell. I think this is a sour grape fest. It's odd that we just had an NSM and there's not one post about it. To me, that just proves those posting werent present t NSM because they were terminated for poor sales.

I doubt anyone who posts to this site actually still works or ACell. I think this is a sour grape fest. It's odd that we just had an NSM and there's not one post about it. To me, that just proves those posting werent present t NSM because they were terminated for poor sales.

Except for you as you just said "we had our NSM". Ooops! Not too bright are you? I guess thats why your still at Acell. Besides everyone on this thread seems to be happy about the FDA Warning that Acell received, not sour.

Hey Corporate Tool. Are u changing the topic.....again?

Lol. You're not denying it are you? How's the job hunt going?

Of course I don't deny it. Its no secret that there are plenty of ex reps on this site that are really pissed off about how Acell lied to them about indications, what actual sales were, new product/indications that were supposedly coming, how much average reps were making, stock options, FDA WARNING LETTERS, studies, reimbursement, contracts.....anything I am missing? Why would I deny this? Does anyone enjoy being lied to?

Job hunt did take longer than I expected. I lost a couple opportunities because I couldn't explain my terrible decision to spend a year with Acell, but I managed to land a W2 position with a legitimate company that actually supports their salesforce. Imagine that! I know its a tough concept for you to grasp.

Of course I don't deny it. Its no secret that there are plenty of ex reps on this site that are really pissed off about how Acell lied to them about indications, what actual sales were, new product/indications that were supposedly coming, how much average reps were making, stock options, FDA WARNING LETTERS, studies, reimbursement, contracts.....anything I am missing? Why would I deny this? Does anyone enjoy being lied to?

Job hunt did take longer than I expected. I lost a couple opportunities because I couldn't explain my terrible decision to spend a year with Acell, but I managed to land a W2 position with a legitimate company that actually supports their salesforce. Imagine that! I know its a tough concept for you to grasp.

coporate trainings are mandatory. as is nsm every year. if you attended either, you know what the indications are. even if you're asleep at the wheel, the indications are on the package and the website. if you believe you are 'lied' to somehow, about the indications you aren't very smart.

congratulations on your new job. best of luck with it. check back in a year and give us an update on your progress.

coporate trainings are mandatory. as is nsm every year. if you attended either, you know what the indications are. even if you're asleep at the wheel, the indications are on the package and the website. if you believe you are 'lied' to somehow, about the indications you aren't very smart.

congratulations on your new job. best of luck with it. check back in a year and give us an update on your progress.

Get Real! Hey acell, tell me how your FDA WARNING Tastes?

Get Real! Hey acell, tell me how your FDA WARNING Tastes?

i think the previous poster was being as real as it gets. if you claim to be 'lied to', you were asleep at training and/or nsm. and if you were actually still employed by acell, you'd know what the company's position was on the letter, because you would've attended nsm.

What are the indications? Can you explain them simply for me so I understand?

i think the previous poster was being as real as it gets. if you claim to be 'lied to', you were asleep at training and/or nsm. and if you were actually still employed by acell, you'd know what the company's position was on the letter, because you would've attended nsm.

So funny! I'm laughing because I am so happy I don't have to deal with Acell anymore. You clowns are hilarious.