• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

ACCESS GENIUS

anonymous

Hear ye, hear ye..... To TPTB,

Do not replace "Make It Local" with AG. Yes, it is nice having the providers name on the sheet but it isn't the end all be all. If you align to the AG package that allows the rep to select all the plans in the state where the provider is from (like MIL), then we are good. Otherwise, keep MIT and toss AG.

I have several docs that have a decent amount of a plan that isn't even an option on AG. Let the reps decide. Jeez, I think you people look for ways to F with us.

Agree...like to pick plans based on MSA more than individual HCP. When I looked up a couple of HCPS, it didn’t show the Top Plans on the Pre-call card or what is on InSights under the individual plans. I appreciate trying to drill it down, but it doesn’t seem super accurate.

Blame goes to our managed care people. Can barely get products in plan formularies. No accountability in their ranked and all they do is find excuses why we’re not covered. Talk about a low risk job. What I’ve they been doing during pandemic? Their customers won’t see them live and they never leave their cushy home offices. Probably sit in meaningless conference calls all day. Maybe they run a couple market share reports and send an email or 2. And of course they complain about product performance and that without the field team pulling through the ‘great’ access it makes it harder for them to keep or improve it. Overpaid and underworked they are. Surprised some of them left recently. Seems like a cake job.

Blame goes to our managed care people. Can barely get products in plan formularies. No accountability in their ranked and all they do is find excuses why we’re not covered. Talk about a low risk job. What I’ve they been doing during pandemic? Their customers won’t see them live and they never leave their cushy home offices. Probably sit in meaningless conference calls all day. Maybe they run a couple market share reports and send an email or 2. And of course they complain about product performance and that without the field team pulling through the ‘great’ access it makes it harder for them to keep or improve it. Overpaid and underworked they are. Surprised some of them left recently. Seems like a cake job.

It is, especially at a NAD level. It is a tight fraternity/sorority and they will stay covert as long as they can.