A Mis Amigos en Puerto Rico: RTBKPL

RTBKPL

• RTBKPL   Nov 13, 2011 at 08:58: AM
A mis amigos en Puerto Rico: Espero que todo esta bien con usted y con todos a encontrar nuevos puestos de trabajo en breve. Despues de haber trabajado alli en el pasado siempre me he encontrado a los representantes locales para ser amable y servicial. Buena suerte y recuerde .....

Nunca dejes que los bastardos te desanime.

RTBKPL

<

A mis amigos en Puerto Rico: Espero que todo esta bien con usted y con todos a encontrar nuevos puestos de trabajo en breve. Despues de haber trabajado alli en el pasado siempre me he encontrado a los representantes locales para ser amable y servicial. Buena suerte y recuerde .....

Nunca dejes que los bastardos te desanime.

RTBKPL

Gracias, todo estamos en shock, pero el grupo es uno muy profesional y saldremos pa lante.

Pa Lante means: Keep going on, Move forward, etc Thanks for your words

Are you sure it doesn't mean get lost little man with no life? Your time here is over and you need to check for Medicare D bene's. Don't worry if you cant get the novaris drug you were hoping for. I am sure someone will look after you at the va

Are you sure it doesn't mean get lost little man with no life? Your time here is over and you need to check for Medicare D bene's. Don't worry if you cant get the novaris drug you were hoping for. I am sure someone will look after you at the va

For your information I understand that RTKBPL landed a device job. Try doing that when you are over 60 and have been in pharma for 25 years. He must have his shit together big time.
And his Spanish isn't bad at all, not really good but not bad at all.

JAFN (Just another f-----g Novartian)