• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

A Call to Action: All Xolair Reps, You are being Ripped Off

First, in deference to our colleagues: Letting you guys go due to their mistakes is reprehensible. Yeah so it's a kinder kick in the AS_ (you can come back to company), but it will disrupt/destroy for a while so many lives.

Now on to Xolair: I urge all Novartis Xolair reps across the country, even those doing very well, to compare the vials on which you got paid (MIR), with the monthly data from Genentech. I've done it, and so have some of my buddies in other states, and we're finding that from April 2011-October 2011, many of us, at least 26 in the group, are short by 200+ vials for those 6 months; some reps short over 300+.

Where are they??? Independent oncology AICs? Patients enrolled in studies???? Genentech gets credit for both. Or is it just shoddy counting???
How unjust is it that we could have made more $$$, gotten leveled, and been ranked higher but we're just not........while the execs doing the vial counts get 150K plus for making mistakes? It's more than leveling and ranking, it's our and our family's welfare, future, and ability to save for retirement.

Please take offense at this and let your managers know once you've done the comparisons. They need to take the issue to upper management. If they don't then someone needs to let Jesus know. He seems like he might care about us......

Once you've done your counts, make a post and let other Xolair reps know.....

Had my year end and was screwed on vials counts. No 1 rating but lost payout cash and was not given any further explanation on LARGE discrepancy? This is Bull... My Manager sucks as he gave me company BS! Its a job.

Now that year ends are finished, Novartis DID NOT REFUND vials counts at all, just shifted around the numbers with no explanation. My Boss could not even tell me what they were, read, how they came to be. Worthless Data! THEY STOLE FROM US AND SOME MAY BE AFFECTED BY THIS IN TIMES TO COME ! Novartis is a less than trustworthy place to work!

then hit the road- whiny little bitch....Xolair bitches! Work half a day a week....bitch bitch bitch... be glad you have a job. McDonalds is always hiring, oh wait, they are actually going to make you work. On second thought, just go F yourself!

So what is to done about novartis "monkeying" around w/the numbers????

Nothing. Novartis owes you a salary - any commission they "owe" you is not legally binding - they don't have to give commissions, it's not the legal part of hiring you for the salary they are paying you. They've been sued before over commission and the Reps lost.

then hit the road- whiny little bitch....Xolair bitches! Work half a day a week....bitch bitch bitch... be glad you have a job. McDonalds is always hiring, oh wait, they are actually going to make you work. On second thought, just go F yourself!

Too Bad we don't offer mental pills for this wack-job! Get real!

First, in deference to our colleagues: Letting you guys go due to their mistakes is reprehensible. Yeah so it's a kinder kick in the AS_ (you can come back to company), but it will disrupt/destroy for a while so many lives.

Now on to Xolair: I urge all Novartis Xolair reps across the country, even those doing very well, to compare the vials on which you got paid (MIR), with the monthly data from Genentech. I've done it, and so have some of my buddies in other states, and we're finding that from April 2011-October 2011, many of us, at least 26 in the group, are short by 200+ vials for those 6 months; some reps short over 300+.

Where are they??? Independent oncology AICs? Patients enrolled in studies???? Genentech gets credit for both. Or is it just shoddy counting???
How unjust is it that we could have made more $$$, gotten leveled, and been ranked higher but we're just not........while the execs doing the vial counts get 150K plus for making mistakes? It's more than leveling and ranking, it's our and our family's welfare, future, and ability to save for retirement.

Please take offense at this and let your managers know once you've done the comparisons. They need to take the issue to upper management. If they don't then someone needs to let Jesus know. He seems like he might care about us......

Once you've done your counts, make a post and let other Xolair reps know.....

I realize this is a very old post. Can anyone tell me who the Xolair Rep is for the Raleigh, North Carolina area? Or who I would call? United Healthcare is denying patients these meds WHO HAVE A VALID DIAGNOSIS under the requirements of the drug for its intended use. They are RIPPING YOU SALES REPS OFF! Please if you know who the sales rep is for the Raleigh area, please post here.

I realize this is a very old post. Can anyone tell me who the Xolair Rep is for the Raleigh, North Carolina area? Or who I would call? United Healthcare is denying patients these meds WHO HAVE A VALID DIAGNOSIS under the requirements of the drug for its intended use. They are RIPPING YOU SALES REPS OFF! Please if you know who the sales rep is for the Raleigh area, please post here.

Do you understand how formulary works? Or how reimbursement processes work? Diagnosis means nothing if it's 2nd or 3rd line treatment. It seems to me that you don't know how any of this works.