60 reps fired by JA in Atlanta

But not in the past - before OnSite. I have had several managers encourage me to add / borrow cases from the next quarter. The best is when 2 partners would work together, 1 would do the hysterectomy and the other would do the sacrocolopexy - on the same patient. We were always encouraged to log these as 2 cases. Again, this was before OnSite. JA - if only knew the half of it. Unfortunately many of the managers and directors that encouraged this are still around. It's the clinical folks that bare the brunt of this unfortunately.

Yes, that is the past. CSRs are getting fired for what they did in the past - now that Onsite is on all systems, they do a look back to the activity on that system before OnSite was installed and are seeing major discrepancies between historic data in Netsuite and what Onsite is picking up. My point is CSMs, CSDs, and VPs that did this as reps should go too, but since their head is so far up JAs a** that won't happen....

Onsite will only track if a procedure is performed. But it is still up to the rep to clarify what type of procedure is performed.

"The past is gone, man"? How confident are you in that GYN number?

But not in the past - before OnSite. I have had several managers encourage me to add / borrow cases from the next quarter. The best is when 2 partners would work together, 1 would do the hysterectomy and the other would do the sacrocolopexy - on the same patient. We were always encouraged to log these as 2 cases. Again, this was before OnSite. JA - if only knew the half of it. Unfortunately many of the managers and directors that encouraged this are still around. It's the clinical folks that bare the brunt of this unfortunately.

The bottom line is that there are not THAT many dishonest people! Sure, some people put in fake cases, but most don't. people do make mistakes, we are sales people. Not accountants. They expect everyone to be perfect...well it just doesn't happen.

SO and so has decided to pursue other opportunities outside the Intuitive umbrella, we thank so and so for all of their months of service but wish you all the best in your future endeavors

Q3 is always slow but seems more so this year. Lots of red on the reports. URO down, gyn down EP growing well but not at the huge increases JA wants. Q4 more heads w roll.

Plausible deniability.

JA is a joke. The company boils down to your csm and CSD. If they have a clue, you are in good shape. Many do not and that's why the turnover is so high. ISI served its purpose for me, working off a non compete. I get 2-3 calls a week from old coworkers begging to help get them out. They are sick of their lock numbers. No you in blood lock numbers. No, that number is too low, bump that up. Followed by the, why aren't you hitting your lock? Lots of red this quarter across the whole country.