60 reps fired by JA in Atlanta

regarding post # 18 I felt the same way as you did. Just be prepared for the worst. I really struggled with my departure as I really enjoyed being a CSR. To this day my surgeons and hospitals are shocked that I was let go. ISRG has great technology, it's just sad that the culture is Toxic. :( Best of luck

" I work very hard and have amazing relationships w/ my surgeons, robotic teams and executives. I think this is what makes us successful...." So special!

Zero competition and massive/misleading direct-to-patient marketing efforts don't hurt either.

I work here and it is possible I am in the dark but this was posted a week ago and I still haven't heard of anyone being fired in mass in Atlanta. There was a training meeting in Atlanta but that's it. If it's true you should prove it otherwise I'm calling bs. I've been here 4 years and I'm sick of the crap on this board by people who couldn't make it work.

3 gone in the northeast plus at least one philly rep, a very well known guy that was let go in the exact manner described (flown into Atlanta). Those are confirmed and I also heard many others in the philly area but those are not confirmed. Not sure about rest of country or if it was 60 but I would pick your head up and look around.

I work here and it is possible I am in the dark but this was posted a week ago and I still haven't heard of anyone being fired in mass in Atlanta. There was a training meeting in Atlanta but that's it. If it's true you should prove it otherwise I'm calling bs. I've been here 4 years and I'm sick of the crap on this board by people who couldn't make it work.

It definitely happened. Not sure if it was 60 (doubtful), but they let go of some really good people. M Bowen was one of the casualties.

So what's up with the firing of two LNG timers in AZ and Texas? Their stock options worth too much, got to get them out before they fully vest? Is there any long timers left?

Every company is going to have a few bad eggs. Call it pressure, call it culture, call it what ever you want, but they were stealing. Happens in almost every company in the world. The culture here has changed. I've been her 5 years and enjoy it more than I ever have in the past. This is the right place to work if you can get hired. Every jobs has its pros and cons, but you can't work here and not get excited about the technology and the types of relationships you form with your customers.

Every company is going to have a few bad eggs. Call it pressure, call it culture, call it what ever you want, but they were stealing. Happens in almost every company in the world. The culture here has changed. I've been her 5 years and enjoy it more than I ever have in the past. This is the right place to work if you can get hired. Every jobs has its pros and cons, but you can't work here and not get excited about the technology and the types of relationships you form with your customers.

Few bad eggs? In your 5 years, have you never heard of reps being fired for ghost cases before? Pls, this has been happening for years. Who do you think tells them to enter these cases? "Borrow from next qtr, do what you have to do to make your buckets, 2 cases on 1 pt = 2 cases, etc". Next wave of firings is coming..........for managers.

Few bad eggs? In your 5 years, have you never heard of reps being fired for ghost cases before? Pls, this has been happening for years. Who do you think tells them to enter these cases? "Borrow from next qtr, do what you have to do to make your buckets, 2 cases on 1 pt = 2 cases, etc". Next wave of firings is coming..........for managers.

If a GYN performs an endometriosis resection and an appendectomy during a case, does that count for two procedures?