50 THOUSAND VEOZAH SCRIPTS LEFT BEHIND

anonymous

No way you could keep your job LF. It's time for you to move on, and please take your goon squad with you. We need a fresh start and new leadership. The salesforce that you treat like garbage created all of this demand. You and your leadership team were not ready for this launch. This is a massive failure. You have ruined many careers and you must pay. You take our money away and then you micromanage us. Your leadership group treats us like peasants! One more thing, ALL OF THE DATA SUCKS! You have no idea what you are doing. PLEASE LEAVE!

<

If top brass gives LF a second chance then the 2 vp's below her have to bounce. We don't have a path forward with existing leadership. We need to see some heads roll. Way too many lies, zero trust. I don't know anyone that wants to work with these people. I really don't.

No way you could keep your job LF. It's time for you to move on, and please take your goon squad with you. We need a fresh start and new leadership. The salesforce that you treat like garbage created all of this demand. You and your leadership team were not ready for this launch. This is a massive failure. You have ruined many careers and you must pay. You take our money away and then you micromanage us. Your leadership group treats us like peasants! One more thing, ALL OF THE DATA SUCKS! You have no idea what you are doing. PLEASE LEAVE!
Facts. 100%

In the west coast from day 1 of launch intimidation and scare tactics were baked in. We also got this same treatment from compliance. God awful environment. This is a really bad group. We need them gone.

This must happen. The new pres. will earn his respect by creating this change. The trust is gone.

Lisa .nicklebags is all time loser. What has she ever won to get that position? Micromanagement, intimidation, call metrics and we can never speak on how we are bring the sales but the abandon and rejected fiasco has not been addressed.

wishful thinking!!!! Doesnt matter how bad this group of leaders are. Nothing will change. The Japanese have stuck them in a permanent leadership rotation. They only move up from here. Just like the directors never lose the job. So stop asking!!!!!!!

So true!!! Stand up for yourself!! There are ways to say F you! This place is pure evil. The biggest bunch of losers that I've ever seen.

I'm new. My team is new. My manager is not a good source. I have questions. Serious answers please. I am not doing good here and I need my job.
I here rumors about expansion why is it needed
Do these presidents have authority to create change, find new products, fire people
What is the problem about the person coming from Canada
Do really think the doors will close here

Lisa .nicklebags is all time loser. What has she ever won to get that position? Micromanagement, intimidation, call metrics and we can never speak on how we are bring the sales but the abandon and rejected fiasco has not been addressed.
100% correct! Lisa is a puppet and never finished higher than dead last as an Area Director! For those that remember when she was an AD, one of the 3 times she finished dead last and no one in her area won a National Award she decided to march us all down to an unused ball room that had a stage in it. She instructed us all (65+ reps) to stand on the stage. As we all were standing there trying to figure out what the hell she was doing she starts tearing up and crying to tell us that she has faith in us to be winners and she wanted us to “feel” what it’s like to stand on stage as a National Award winner . It was so embarrassing and awkward. 4 yrs later shes promoted to a “made up position” and then followed up 2yrs later w a promotion to VP of Sales. That’s the type of leadership we have that’s driving this company into the ground! Thanks LN for setting a great example on how to move up the ladder while being a loser.

I'm new. My team is new. My manager is not a good source. I have questions. Serious answers please. I am not doing good here and I need my job.
Do these presidents have authority to create change, find new products, fire people

Don't give up. Most of us are in bad shape too. I do think the new President will fix things. I don't understand the rumors either. The VP coming from Canada is not a good leader. Has a tendency to harshly criticize his people instead of help.

Bro I have huge expectations for the new President. He better come and clean this house fast. I hope he starts with MSBU leadership first and then quickly moves on to Northbrook and all of these people staying home and “working “ This includes the garbage ass market access team. I have gone in circles with my customers because of these people! Then leadership wants to count my calls, count all my samples that I leave…..F U you stupid bastards.

Bro I have huge expectations for the new President. He better come and clean this house fast. I hope he starts with MSBU leadership first and then quickly moves on to Northbrook and all of these people staying home and “working “ This includes the garbage ass market access team. I have gone in circles with my customers because of these people! Then leadership wants to count my calls, count all my samples that I leave…..F U you stupid bastards.