5% reduction in CMG. Who do we get rid of?

- BEMs and FRMs should be national positions instead of ecosystem based roles or rolled into TAM responsibilities
- Way too many TAM roles who only pretend to work, need to cut the deadweight from the field
- Too many HDs in some of the bigger volume ecosystems, like NYM, should be trimmed down to manage teams of 7 instead of teams of 2-4
- TAs that have more than 1 rep in the same ecosystem should and could easily be reduced to 1

could easily increase output if we reduced the incessant amount of self promotion and internal meetings, new projects, and business plans we have to update. Leadership needs to wake up- why not cut some of the people who were responsible for our MULTITUDE of pipeline failures and ICX for the terrible roll out of our VERY expensive CRM system? We don’t even have full adoption of our current platform and we are running forward to pour money into more ICX platforms before we’ve had a chance to get this right? Things will get worse before they get better..

I worry that the people making the decisions on who get cut are the very ones that should get cut. Medical FMLT is pretty incompetent and yet they are going to determine who stays. Then you have Kate, Peggy, Dean, Blessing etc who are determining who is leaving or at least weighing in heavily. It’s simple go back to the basics either look at Pharma in the early 2000 or startups you only need:

-Acct Mgr
-FRM (some could argue the AM could do the job but due to compliance here ain’t going to happen)
-MSL
-MCL (you need someone to pump the Pipeline w Payers)
-An MSL Mgr
-A commercial Mgr

{the good news is we won’t cut that much}
ZS and McKinsey quit acting like you are brilliant this is rinse and repeat stuff. They are looking for their 2025-26 next contract to secure unraveling the Ecosystem concept that they sold to us when Nancy was here.

Marketing, marketing, marketing..... too many people 'leading' too little work. They are making up work and pretty ppts to look busy. Good talkers - terrible at actually having marketing domain expertise. But hey - we have a shiny new DMO (and why are the DMO and CMO on presenting at every conference?) and if you hear them - pretty sad, high level fluff... marketing is a discipline yet at Gene anyone can be a marketer!

Need to right size the Ecosystems, too many small ones.

also interesting current numbers
HD's = 152
TAMS = 594
FRM = 147
BEM = 111

HDs manage on avg only 6 folks???

I am a HD who hopes to get cut. With that said, HDs lead a Workday team, 2-3 Therapeutic areas, and have responsibilities for payers/key accounts. I absolutely guarantee that HD's do a lot more than most think but still agree there is fat to be trimmed. Most HD's want out because of the fact that they are spread way to thin.

I am a HD who hopes to get cut. With that said, HDs lead a Workday team, 2-3 Therapeutic areas, and have responsibilities for payers/key accounts. I absolutely guarantee that HD's do a lot more than most think but still agree there is fat to be trimmed. Most HD's want out because of the fact that they are spread way to thin.

HDs do do a lot and then there are those who do nothing but create a hostile work environment. Anyone who is actually working (not just working to suck up) is spread too thin. Most I know care about their jobs and want to be here but can’t take it anymore. No, not the idiots anonymously begging for a package (if that doesn’t scream they stopped working long ago, what does?)

Most TAMs do almost no work, especially in oncology. Too many TAMs with too little work in NI and Resp too. BEM jobs are fantastic roles but most don’t do much and depend on the other roles to draw them a map of what to do. FRMs are either exceptional or dumb as rocks. TLLs EMs/marketing - won’t waste time there. Access solutions needs to be outsourced.

Ashley, this model doesn’t work. Your best field people want to leave because they are spread too thin meeting customers’ needs while trying to stay above water with oblivious, field leaders. Please change things soon.

HDs do do a lot and then there are those who do nothing but create a hostile work environment. Anyone who is actually working (not just working to suck up) is spread too thin. Most I know care about their jobs and want to be here but can’t take it anymore. No, not the idiots anonymously begging for a package (if that doesn’t scream they stopped working long ago, what does?)

Most TAMs do almost no work, especially in oncology. Too many TAMs with too little work in NI and Resp too. BEM jobs are fantastic roles but most don’t do much and depend on the other roles to draw them a map of what to do. FRMs are either exceptional or dumb as rocks. TLLs EMs/marketing - won’t waste time there. Access solutions needs to be outsourced.

Ashley, this model doesn’t work. Your best field people want to leave because they are spread too thin meeting customers’ needs while trying to stay above water with oblivious, field leaders. Please change things soon.

Hey cupcake, just because I am an HD and would like a package doesn't mean I am not working. Nothing could be further than that. The fact is, unlike you, I am not afraid to leave because I will bet on myself all day long way before I will bet on this lame organization (I will find a new job in less than 3 months, I guarantee you). I can't watch stupidity in action any more and if that means I leave to create a space for someone that stays, does that mean I don't meet your expectations? Kiss my a$$

Hey cupcake, just because I am an HD and would like a package doesn't mean I am not working. Nothing could be further than that. The fact is, unlike you, I am not afraid to leave because I will bet on myself all day long way before I will bet on this lame organization (I will find a new job in less than 3 months, I guarantee you). I can't watch stupidity in action any more and if that means I leave to create a space for someone that stays, does that mean I don't meet your expectations? Kiss my a$$

Relax. You’re right, with this level of hysteria, it’s clearly time for you to leave.

what a jerk!