2024 IPO

Help me understand how this company can possibly go IPO:
  • Epiduo, Differin, Oracea, Loceryl, Metvix, Mirvaso, Soolantra, Restylane, Cetaphil are old products with no innovation in the pipeline.
  • Azzalure/Dysport is not ours
  • QM1114 faces a lawsuit
  • Nemolizumab is late to market
Why would anyone want to invest in Galderma?

In July 2023, Ipsen notified Galderma of the termination R&D collaboration related to the neurotoxin programs. No new products? Link: Ipsen delivers solid H1 2023 results and upgrades its full-year guidance

Anyone with internet access can see that Flemming has literally never had a success, and never made anyone but himself rich. He did manage to sell Shire after he failed there. Classic example of an exec who talks himself into new roles. An IPO would make his performance open to scrutiny, so never happens.

Things would have been so different without Flemming. He’s been evil for the people and the business.
It also would have been different if we had products that people actually wanted and we knew how to market them. Let’s face it, we are the D list company. We are the laughing stock and we look stupid. The LinkedIn post I agree are ridiculous from Flemming and Galderma. It is obvious we are trying way too hard. I am embarrassed to work here.

It also would have been different if we had products that people actually wanted and we knew how to market them. Let’s face it, we are the D list company. We are the laughing stock and we look stupid. The LinkedIn post I agree are ridiculous from Flemming and Galderma. It is obvious we are trying way too hard. I am embarrassed to work here.
D list company! I remember when Flemming fired great managers because he wanted A players. That backfired big time. I’m embarrassed to work here too. Hopefully I can get out soon.

D list company! I remember when Flemming fired great managers because he wanted A players. That backfired big time. I’m embarrassed to work here too. Hopefully I can get out soon.
I remember that too. A players…:cool:
How embarrassing for Flemming and now even more so by hijacking LinkedIn with trivial posts just to remain relevant.

I remember that too. A players…:cool:
How embarrassing for Flemming and now even more so by hijacking LinkedIn with trivial posts just to remain relevant.
Think of the turn over hair on the US leadership team. Over the past two years, it has fully turned over, a few times. The president has come and gone twice, HR was fired and the new guy seems like he wants to jump out the window, Finance has turned over twice, operations was thrown up in the air and the new guy is a disaster and know it all, legal has been there less than a year and I doubt will make it two, Comms quit and replaced with a Swiss, Alastin joined and is struggling, manufacturing lady is still there, but she has no where to go and Shires is staying as long as Flemming is there since that it his spy. What a circus.

Think of the turn over hair on the US leadership team. Over the past two years, it has fully turned over, a few times. The president has come and gone twice, HR was fired and the new guy seems like he wants to jump out the window, Finance has turned over twice, operations was thrown up in the air and the new guy is a disaster and know it all, legal has been there less than a year and I doubt will make it two, Comms quit and replaced with a Swiss, Alastin joined and is struggling, manufacturing lady is still there, but she has no where to go and Shires is staying as long as Flemming is there since that it his spy. What a circus.
Not only in the US! So many markets in Europe have seen more than one full leadership turn in the last 2+ years. We’re on our 4th Head of Europe in as many years and I’ve lost count of the number of HQ managers who have come and gone. What’s happening at Galderma is unbelievable.

HR is an absolute joke at this company. They just parrot stuff. If you ever take the time to ask of their opinion they will just throw up their hands. Rx, Alastin leadership are the worst. Just bent on building their own kingdoms. The finance guy is literally a Flemming croney as is shires. I mean how do u pay someone to just sit and just poop bullets everytime Flemming emails, calls, visits US… that’s Shires’ job lol. The rest of the motley crew are just there and no one listens to them - regulatory is doing bare min, medical is literally the worst informed in the industry with D class talent, ops and supply chain is bs, Everyone is just stroking each others egos. They did a seemingly good IPO but it’s bullshit. They’re just pedling that money to do media stuff and create hype. There is no way this company can run nemolizumab long term - they will sell it.

HR is an absolute joke at this company. They just parrot stuff. If you ever take the time to ask of their opinion they will just throw up their hands. Rx, Alastin leadership are the worst. Just bent on building their own kingdoms. The finance guy is literally a Flemming croney as is shires. I mean how do u pay someone to just sit and just poop bullets everytime Flemming emails, calls, visits US… that’s Shires’ job lol.

Poops bullets…. LMAO……. Not an inaccurate description of the minions.

IPO happened and everyone was paid 77 cents on the dollar with the other 23 cents to be pain in 18 months to keep the folks chained. What a turdball. If the aiPO was so great why weren’t people paid even a fractional more than this? The company was leveraged upto its balls and they were paying 10% interest on that. Whoever thought they will make mega bucks got rear ended hah. Think if you got 100 bucks.. then paid 65% tax.. then got 80% of that… essentially you got paid half of what you thought! The program that was still supposed to be paid out was from 2022 I think. So three years of VCB/2. Whoever says they got rich is full of crap.