2024 IPO

Galderma is a disaster from every angle. I wouldn’t believe anything this company tells you. It’s all lies all the time. They will pretend everything is fine and try to put a positive spin on shit. Market and products are commodities, nothing new in the pipeline and no IPO. Bye bye Galderma.

Remember when we were promised an amazing IPO and we were all going to make so much money. My question is did they know it was a lie or try whole time and was the planning all along just to make Flemming more rich? He is so evil.

Remember when we were promised an amazing IPO and we were all going to make so much money. My question is did they know it was a lie or try whole time and was the planning all along just to make Flemming more rich? He is so evil.
Other than EQT and Flemming, no one was ever going to make any money. It was all a lie from the beginning. Pathetic people.

Other than EQT and Flemming, no one was ever going to make any money. It was all a lie from the beginning. Pathetic people.

You were wishfully thinking if you thought you would make money in the IPO. Anyone that is in the know knew 2 things….
1) IPO wasn’t happening anytime soon
2) once it did, the reps were not going to make anything from it. Upper management will but not field reps. Enjoy your Cetaphil vouchers.

Timber…….

You were wishfully thinking if you thought you would make money in the IPO. Anyone that is in the know knew 2 things….
1) IPO wasn’t happening anytime soon
2) once it did, the reps were not going to make anything from it. Upper management will but not field reps. Enjoy your Cetaphil vouchers.

Timber…….
Even upper management won’t make any money. The Value Creation Bonus is worth nothing.

Anyone who joined Galderma under the false promise of VCB has been screwed. There won’t be an IPO , there won’t be a payout. Lies and more lies just to try and attract people of the right caliber.
100% true. Many people have fallen for the lies and now lost a ton of money. Nothing will happen with this company except it will eventually be sold off by products. If you are working here still, you are a loser.

LinkedIn posts maintain the illusion for Wall Street that things are fine, when in reality it’s a disaster. It’s the art of both lies and deception for the future shareholders. Galderma has perfected the scam better than any other company. Flemming knows how to manipulate the message to get the most out of it for himself.

LinkedIn posts maintain the illusion for Wall Street that things are fine, when in reality it’s a disaster. It’s the art of both lies and deception for the future shareholders. Galderma has perfected the scam better than any other company. Flemming knows how to manipulate the message to get the most out of it for himself.
It just shows desperation.

The lack of investor confidence is Flemming’s biggest problem. Unless the market believes in Galderma an IPO won’t happen. Internally we know what a chaos, unethical and fragile environment we are operating in.

The lack of investor confidence is Flemming’s biggest problem. Unless the market believes in Galderma an IPO won’t happen. Internally we know what a chaos, unethical and fragile environment we are operating in.
Everyone should give up any hope of an IPO. It has not happened in years and the company keeps fading more and more. No one would invest in this business. Also, most of us would get nothing if the company did go public.

Everyone should give up any hope of an IPO. It has not happened in years and the company keeps fading more and more. No one would invest in this business. Also, most of us would get nothing if the company did go public.
One of the analyst firms predicts an IPO in Q2 2024. It could be way too late given how this company is being destroyed. And it means we will have to continue suffering under Flemming’s narcissism and lack of leadership.

We’re headed for a recession by Q2 2024. Consumers credit cards are at an all time high in the US, consumer product prices are up nearly 17% the last few years, this will prevent any IPO from happening. This analyst is probably just working hand and glove with Galderma to encourage false hope.

We’re headed for a recession by Q2 2024. Consumers credit cards are at an all time high in the US, consumer product prices are up nearly 17% the last few years, this will prevent any IPO from happening. This analyst is probably just working hand and glove with Galderma to encourage false hope.
And demand for fillers is shrinking in key markets impacting sales negatively. Without aesthetics as a backbone, an IPO won’t happen.

A friend sent me a job listing for a role in Boston, but after reading all these comments, I would never even apply to get an interview. If even 20% of what is written on this blog is true, this place would make a good horror movie script. Why do people stay at this company? Is the talent here that bad where there are no other opportunities? Your CEO should be in jail for what you people have written about him. I would bet this company ends up as a documentary one day when all the money dries up. I feel like I dodged a bullet and I did not even apply for the job.

A friend sent me a job listing for a role in Boston, but after reading all these comments, I would never even apply to get an interview. If even 20% of what is written on this blog is true, this place would make a good horror movie script. Why do people stay at this company? Is the talent here that bad where there are no other opportunities? Your CEO should be in jail for what you people have written about him. I would bet this company ends up as a documentary one day when all the money dries up. I feel like I dodged a bullet and I did not even apply for the job.
don’t do it! It is a career killer here!

Help me understand how this company can possibly go IPO:
  • Epiduo, Differin, Oracea, Loceryl, Metvix, Mirvaso, Soolantra, Restylane, Cetaphil are old products with no innovation in the pipeline.
  • Azzalure/Dysport is not ours
  • QM1114 faces a lawsuit
  • Nemolizumab is late to market
Why would anyone want to invest in Galderma?

Help me understand how this company can possibly go IPO:
  • Epiduo, Differin, Oracea, Loceryl, Metvix, Mirvaso, Soolantra, Restylane, Cetaphil are old products with no innovation in the pipeline.
  • Azzalure/Dysport is not ours
  • QM1114 faces a lawsuit
  • Nemolizumab is late to market
Why would anyone want to invest in Galderma?

Listen… I know you think these are valid, rational, maybe even legitimately truthful reasons for Galderma’s sorry IPO chances… BUT you’ve forgotten one important thing, and it trumps everything you listed: we have Flemming, and he posts on LinkedIn. OFTEN.

Listen… I know you think these are valid, rational, maybe even legitimately truthful reasons for Galderma’s sorry IPO chances… BUT you’ve forgotten one important thing, and it trumps everything you listed: we have Flemming, and he posts on LinkedIn. OFTEN.
You’re right my friend. I forgot Flemming‘s pointless LinkedIn posts. Hot air with no substance, while the company is imploding from his incompetence.