• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

1072 Vraylar scripts

<

Who is sitting back eating the popcorn and waiting to see if 1072 strikes again at the end of this quarter??

Hahah that shit was nuts and raised a lot of red flags. I know RDs that are in the shit for it. One of my coworkers was informed they are getting subpoena bc they use a personal phone and the company cant pull the records. Its very tense on certain teams waiting to see what happens if a hammer falls.

The stories and changing of the story were nuts too! The pharmacist was on maternity leave…. They processed all the prescription that week…. They knew a big week was coming…. They knew they were “missing script” every week…. Amazing how they aren’t missing those scripts now… huh? If they get to go on this Summit trip before all of this is said and done I’ll be so pissed. Good reps got bumped…. An RD got bumped… it’s such a mess.

Hahah that shit was nuts and raised a lot of red flags. I know RDs that are in the shit for it. One of my coworkers was informed they are getting subpoena bc they use a personal phone and the company cant pull the records. Its very tense on certain teams waiting to see what happens if a hammer falls.
There is no way they will get personal phone records- that would open up Pandora’s box

Basically, in a nutshell, a territory on the Vraylar side jumped from the bottom of the ranks to number one in one week… Their scripts each week average was 139 and somehow, miraculously at the end of the quarter, put up 1072 scripts, sealing them the number one spot in the nation and a presidents club win. Coincidentally, each week after, their weekly scripts went right back to their baseline average… Somehow missing the “missing scripts” every week there after. Word on the street is some really shady pharmacy shit happened, and hopefully it all comes to light before it’s too late and the team that deserves the presidents club when he gets recognized

Basically, in a nutshell, a territory on the Vraylar side jumped from the bottom of the ranks to number one in one week… Their scripts each week average was 139 and somehow, miraculously at the end of the quarter, put up 1072 scripts, sealing them the number one spot in the nation and a presidents club win. Coincidentally, each week after, their weekly scripts went right back to their baseline average… Somehow missing the “missing scripts” every week there after. Word on the street is some really shady pharmacy shit happened, and hopefully it all comes to light before it’s too late and the team that deserves the presidents club when he gets recognized

Shady pharmacy scheme in full effect. One specialty pharmacy got on the radar because they were sharing patient information and the reps were basically doing the PA for their offices. Then they set up a shell company under a different name in a vacant office space and processed prescriptions there. Running copay cards for public aid and Medicare is never a bright idea. Letting reps do the PA submissions for the offices is even worse. And all of it is happening at the urging of their managers.

There is a team in my Region that has been activating copay cards for patients and calling in voucher codes with patient info to pharmacies for years. They also have gone into offices after hours to assist Staff with Prior auths. And 100% the manager knows. The time will come when they get busted