• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

1072 Vraylar scripts

Rumor has it that an RD and several DMs and reps in the same region were terminate for compliance issues.

I would love to hear the details on this crew, If what is being rumored is true, couldn’t happen to a better group of try hards. I’ve never worked around a group that was more in love with the smell of their own farts than the KY team.

Seems like if you keep cheating after multiple compliance retraining sessions, bad things are bound to happen.

There were 6 people that were let go all from the same region (North Central) on the same day, but only two were from Kentucky. Several others in the region that were let go were complete shockers to me and had been with the company for 15-20 years. All sorts of rumors about specifics, but it all has to do with compliance violations of some sort, mostly surrounding messaging and coaching from the sounds of it.

There were 6 people that were let go all from the same region (North Central) on the same day, but only two were from Kentucky. Several others in the region that were let go were complete shockers to me and had been with the company for 15-20 years. All sorts of rumors about specifics, but it all has to do with compliance violations of some sort, mostly surrounding messaging and coaching from the sounds of it.

makes sense…heard a lot of rumors about that group’s creative messaging strategies over the years