103 layoff on 11/24?

Just like they cut all the PCP reps last time?? Are you new? They don’t cut reps based on whether they are CV1 or CV2.
No, they didn’t, in fact in my area they kept more PCP than CV. But now there are some interesting things happening behind the scenes now. Reps are not being allowed to transfer from CV2 to CV1 when there are openings regardless of situation. It seems CV2 is being positioned for something.

No, they didn’t, in fact in my area they kept more PCP than CV. But now there are some interesting things happening behind the scenes now. Reps are not being allowed to transfer from CV2 to CV1 when there are openings regardless of situation. It seems CV2 is being positioned for something.
We just had someone in our area transfer from cv2 to cv1 so that theory doesn’t hold.

This layoff will be different. I’m guessing they will only keep the Leqvio leads everybody else will be gone.

Why? Because you want it to be different?
They will follow their absurd "business rules" (read: cheapest reps generally are preferred) and give very little, if any, thought to who is leading with what product.