• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

0 eliquis scripts for my territory. Getting worried

You should be worried. If you can't sell enough to pay your own salary then how can they pay you

Absolutely not! Seek another job, double dip!!! You will have fewer cares, call your own shots even if you resign from one job, you still have the other. Things are much better than you believe they are! YOU will NOT be caught! In the rare instance you are caught, you will still be able to keep the other job. I wish I could "shake" you into believing!

Absolutely not! Seek another job, double dip!!! You will have fewer cares, call your own shots even if you resign from one job, you still have the other. Things are much better than you believe they are! YOU will NOT be caught! In the rare instance you are caught, you will still be able to keep the other job. I wish I could "shake" you into believing!

Exactly, I empty port-a-johns in the evenings and weekends.

Exactly, I empty port-a-johns in the evenings and weekends.

I admire your efforts. However, I'm sure the OP can find something more suited to his/ her desires. I urge you to be careful during the emptying process. Perhaps you could do this work only on weekends, unless you truly enjoy the work.
It only takes the effort of looking for another job!

I admire your efforts. However, I'm sure the OP can find something more suited to his/ her desires. I urge you to be careful during the emptying process. Perhaps you could do this work only on weekends, unless you truly enjoy the work.
It only takes the effort of looking for another job!

For some sporting events I do work weekdays a few hours, I just go from Johnny on the spot to my lunch and learns.