• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

0 eliquis scripts for my territory. Getting worried

Might as well get back on the couch where you have been the past year+.

You sold just as much back then as you do now. You SHOULD be worried. Those lights up ahead are the gravy train pulling back into the station for unloading.

Choo choo Mother F'er.

You guys don't actually SELL anything anyway.

If I walk onto a car lot, and someone there guides me to the right product, and I write him a check, then take my new auto home, that happened because he SOLD me on it.

You all are like walking, talking, food delivering billboards. You deliver your message, and then you HOPE, the target does his part. Stop referring to what you do as selling.

If I walk onto a car lot, and someone there guides me to the right product, and I write him a check, then take my new auto home, that happened because he SOLD me on it.

You all are like walking, talking, food delivering billboards. You deliver your message, and then you HOPE, the target does his part. Stop referring to what you do as selling.

Misinformed

Spot on.

It's taking off for me! I'd like to claim the rights to selling it but honestly the data is selling it and I've got strong use of the coupons and now the new RXs are showing up. The Dr's using it see it as better than any of the others and samples are moving.

Unfortunately the delays with the FDA really threw off marketing's pre-selling the drug prior to approval, especially KOLs for Eliquis. They damn sure tried but some internal personnel issues threw them into legal limbo for a while.

It will happen, but 10-15% of reps with low shares will be let go before this is all over. Keep working it, you only have to be better than the bottom 15%.

Unfortunately the delays with the FDA really threw off marketing's pre-selling the drug prior to approval, especially KOLs for Eliquis. They damn sure tried but some internal personnel issues threw them into legal limbo for a while.

It will happen, but 10-15% of reps with low shares will be let go before this is all over. Keep working it, you only have to be better than the bottom 15%.

Seek to double dip. In case you can't do better than the bottom 15% here, you will at least be much less worried about scripts, and being unemployed. There is NO down- side.