• Fri news: Iterum’s UTI drug. Edwards layoffs. Zenas BioPharma IPO. GSK’s Nucala hits COPD target. Pharma layoff stories. See more on our front page

Layoffs

You’re getting played you fool! So you take the word of a Russian thug all of a sudden????

Question - why did Russian interests give millions to the Clintons?????? Hmmmm????

Are they just so nice and generous? Or we’re they buying future influence during a Hillary presidency?????! Hmmm???

Actions speak louder than words. The Russians didn’t give Trump millions for nothing like they did Hillary.

You’re fixated on bagels cause zero is your hero![/QUOTE

what’s up with the hmmm? Are you like the church lady or something?

You’re getting played you fool! So you take the word of a Russian thug all of a sudden????

Question - why did Russian interests give millions to the Clintons?????? Hmmmm????

Are they just so nice and generous? Or we’re they buying future influence during a Hillary presidency?????! Hmmm???

Actions speak louder than words. The Russians didn’t give Trump millions for nothing like they did Hillary.

You’re fixated on bagels cause zero is your hero!

Man what’s the church lady doing trolling us?

I am a Syneos Employee and I just got the email that you guys were talking about. In all sincerity, I want to thank whoever it was who had knowledge to this and was honest enough to tell us. It makes me sad, but I guess it’s time to move on. My email did not have a time just an announcement that there would be a call. Did not have a time or date which I think was really weird. Anyone else have this? Was this the contract team only that received this?

Truth.....contract white team reps either being rolled in to Amgen or let go.......they know who is being let go. NUBU recutting territories with some, not a lot, being displaced and given packages. Overall less than 40 people will be out without spots between white and NUBU. Good luck on the call