• Fri news: Iterum’s UTI drug. Edwards layoffs. Zenas BioPharma IPO. GSK’s Nucala hits COPD target. Pharma layoff stories. See more on our front page

Layoffs

Yes… Where is this coming from? Now I’m starting to get nervous because I am a Syneos employee.
You're just now getting nervous?? Seriously?? You're contract for God's sake. There are too many people in the territories not to mention access is just getting worse and worse. Syneos and Amgen headcount both need to be decreased especially those selling Repatha. These two little layoffs that occurred already w sales a RAS team was nowhere near enough.

Where did you hear this?

hmmm higher ups. All managers know. I just don’t understand why the cuts have to go to OBU INBU etc if it’s only Repatha that’s underperforming? I just don’t get it as that will cause significant customer disruption. Why do other divisions have to pay for Repatha’s loss?

hmmm higher ups. All managers know. I just don’t understand why the cuts have to go to OBU INBU etc if it’s only Repatha that’s underperforming? I just don’t get it as that will cause significant customer disruption. Why do other divisions have to pay for Repatha’s loss?

I’m sure you didn’t know this but the company has an earnings call on the 29th.

Investors expectations are the company will beat expectations. Which may be true, if it is true, company is “performing”, why would there need to be a lay-off?

Future outlook, will the company have some terrible news to announce and in anticipation they are reducing head count to save some cash? Idk you guys make it seem like a sinking ship I am interested in seeing if the stock keeps the gains it’s made this year, I say your floor is around $109/$130 but at this point you’ll be on high alert.

It’s because you paid $13.4B for ONE drug, Ortezla for Pete’s Sake!!! Where is the money coming from? The sales force of course! Good thing I didn’t take a position with Amgen! Some of you guys will be out by years end!

It’s because you paid $13.4B for ONE drug, Ortezla for Pete’s Sake!!! Where is the money coming from? The sales force of course! Good thing I didn’t take a position with Amgen! Some of you guys will be out by years end!
Oops I hit the wrong key. I mean Otezla. I want to make the correction before anyone else does.

So what is the process for this… We get the call on Friday...do they tell us that day that they are ending the contract and making cuts? When is the end date for the contract team? Are they going to make us go back into the field? How did it work with the RAS team, because they worked for a while after they were told they were losing their jobs. What about bonus? Anybody f:$&ing know?

So what is the process for this… We get the call on Friday...do they tell us that day that they are ending the contract and making cuts? When is the end date for the contract team? Are they going to make us go back into the field? How did it work with the RAS team, because they worked for a while after they were told they were losing their jobs. What about bonus? Anybody f:$&ing know?

You’ve been let go, everyone else was retained. They termed people who weren’t on the call. Tough luck. Maybe if you actually worked here you’d simply call a co-worker versus posting here.
You’re getting played you fool! So you take the word of a Russian thug all of a sudden????

Question - why did Russian interests give millions to the Clintons?????? Hmmmm????

Are they just so nice and generous? Or we’re they buying future influence during a Hillary presidency?????! Hmmm???

Actions speak louder than words. The Russians didn’t give Trump millions for nothing like they did Hillary.

You’re fixated on bagels cause zero is your hero!