• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Yo! Hey - where ya be?

Then tell V to quit making it a racial thing. As usual when he gets beat, he tries to move the goal post!!:D

It wasn't racial, she had no insurance. Had she been white or green with no insurance she would not have been admitted. You're the one making it a race thing. ;)

It wasn't racial, she had no insurance. Had she been white or green with no insurance she would not have been admitted. You're the one making it a race thing. ;)

No, I’m not. So we’re back to if your story is true, it’s still just a horrific one off.

Sad but nothing to build an argument on and it doesn’t refute what I said. ;);)

No, I’m not. So we’re back to if your story is true, it’s still just a horrific one off.

Sad but nothing to build an argument on and it doesn’t refute what I said. ;);)

You said it didn't happen and asked for details. When I offered to get them you backed up saying it was a one off. Not a one off at all. It happened and that's the way it was in the 60s if you didn't have insurance.

You said it didn't happen and asked for details. When I offered to get them you backed up saying it was a one off. Not a one off at all. It happened and that's the way it was in the 60s if you didn't have insurance.

LOL! You’ve lost another argument to me and now lie about my position.

It is a one off. Are you trying to say that there weren’t charity hospitals in the 60’s.

Bottom line is that it was incredibly irresponsible to not have insurance in the 60s as it was cheap and easily had through catastrophic policies.

LOL! You’ve lost another argument to me and now lie about my position.

It is a one off. Are you trying to say that there weren’t charity hospitals in the 60’s.

Bottom line is that it was incredibly irresponsible to not have insurance in the 60s as it was cheap and easily had through catastrophic policies.

Are you trying to say you were up and running in the 60s? Charity hospitals? I don't think so.

So you’re really saying there wasn’t charity care available in the 60s? Really?
LOL!

I'm saying it was in the evening, a woman had a health crisis, a family member rushed her to the nearest hospital which happened to be on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo, we refused admittance and ended up dying in the car with a frantic family member, along with my sister as a bystander, trying to figure out a way to deal with it.

I'm saying it was in the evening, a woman had a health crisis, a family member rushed her to the nearest hospital which happened to be on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo, we refused admittance and ended up dying in the car with a frantic family member, along with my sister as a bystander, trying to figure out a way to deal with it.

I’m not trying to minimize the enormity of this tragedy, but it is still just an aberration. We didn’t have an epidemic of Uninsured people in this nation in the 60s dying in hospital parking lots so you’ve got nothing.

I’ve got a buddy who contracted polio as a kid. Years after it shouldn’t have ever happened but it did. But it’s a one off essentially. Polio in 1960 was not a public heath epidemic and neither was the uninsured not getting life-saving emergency care.

Funny how you will not turn this loose and yet want to deny a true current epidemic of STDs and their very real, sometimes deadly, consequences

I’m not trying to minimize the enormity of this tragedy, but it is still just an aberration. We didn’t have an epidemic of Uninsured people in this nation in the 60s dying in hospital parking lots so you’ve got nothing.

I’ve got a buddy who contracted polio as a kid. Years after it shouldn’t have ever happened but it did. But it’s a one off essentially. Polio in 1960 was not a public heath epidemic and neither was the uninsured not getting life-saving emergency care.

Funny how you will not turn this loose and yet want to deny a true current epidemic of STDs and their very real, sometimes deadly, consequences

Hey fatso, obesity is a bigger epidemic than opioids OR STDs and ALL are preventable if people used their fucking common sense. I/we have plenty of sex and my woman is 5' and weighs 105 - look fing hot. I wigh exactly what I weighed the day I graduated ciollege decades ago. True, I'm an inch shorter and my waist is an inch bigger but I weigh the same. AND no STDs, just pure sexual enjoyment with the 'equipment' the Universe provided. The desire to eat is something we're born with, as is, the desire to have sex. They aren't going away. I/we enjoy them reasonbably and sanely. Talk about not turning something loose? Good luck on your anti-fucking campaign.

We can solve the issue of everyone having basic, life saving health care - and that's what Trump promised with his SIMULTANEOUS repeal and replace promise. As much as we all love him, he had the REPEAL part down but was unprepared on the REPLACEMENT portion - so he tried to blame it on someone else. Perhaps if he does his homework next time - LOL. Don't bet on it, he isn't touching that subject until after the election - after all - 'Who knew healthcare could be so complicated?' LOL - certainly not one who made all the 'big pants' promises. :rolleyes:

Hey fatso, obesity is a bigger epidemic than opioids OR STDs and ALL are preventable if people used their fucking common sense. I/we have plenty of sex and my woman is 5' and weighs 105 - look fing hot. I wigh exactly what I weighed the day I graduated ciollege decades ago. True, I'm an inch shorter and my waist is an inch bigger but I weigh the same. AND no STDs, just pure sexual enjoyment with the 'equipment' the Universe provided. The desire to eat is something we're born with, as is, the desire to have sex. They aren't going away. I/we enjoy them reasonbably and sanely. Talk about not turning something loose? Good luck on your anti-fucking campaign.

We can solve the issue of everyone having basic, life saving health care - and that's what Trump promised with his SIMULTANEOUS repeal and replace promise. As much as we all love him, he had the REPEAL part down but was unprepared on the REPLACEMENT portion - so he tried to blame it on someone else. Perhaps if he does his homework next time - LOL. Don't bet on it, he isn't touching that subject until after the election - after all - 'Who knew healthcare could be so complicated?' LOL - certainly not one who made all the 'big pants' promises. :rolleyes:

Wow, you’re my hero, I want to be just like you! Hahahahaha! NOT!