• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

WTF? One night to learn about PPIs and Renal?

Anonymous

How can we be expected to learn info on PPIs and Renal in one night? What about family obligations that people have made weeks in advance for tonight? Obligations that can't be broken. I'm not missing my son's games tonight.

<

How is learning about PPI's and renal going to help us when providers don't care about PPI's or renal? Point is...don't waste your time. Enjoy your family while looking for a good job.

How can we be expected to learn info on PPIs and Renal in one night? What about family obligations that people have made weeks in advance for tonight? Obligations that can't be broken. I'm not missing my son's games tonight.

WTF is right! This tells me everything I need to know about the sales team …. These 2 initiatives are not new … You act like PPIs and Renal is coming out of left field but in fact this has been an initiative for some time. There is even a sales piece on this very subject. Nice demonstration of personal leadership. Pretty standard stuff to immerse yourself in your product and disease state as a specialty rep - guess that's not you. I suggest you study up my friend - Your days are limited.