• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

WTF is going on in Chicago?

anonymous

You might have been able to coach NUBU "remotely" but a video introduction? Come on, get out and meet people instead of forcing us to send you PowerPoints in lieu of making calls.

Signed, Everybody

<

You might have been able to coach NUBU "remotely" but a video introduction? Come on, get out and meet people instead of forcing us to send you PowerPoints in lieu of making calls.

Signed, Everybody
Leave them alone.

My NUBU DM seldom leaves her home state to come up north to see us, but she calls on the phone and sends FCRs. We dare not say a thing because she is loved by the sorority mafia in TO. Bottom line, she is great at pretending on calls but there is zero financial record of her regularly coming to Georgia.

Leave them alone.

My NUBU DM seldom leaves her home state to come up north to see us, but she calls on the phone and sends FCRs. We dare not say a thing because she is loved by the sorority mafia in TO. Bottom line, she is great at pretending on calls but there is zero financial record of her regularly coming to Georgia.
You fuckard…complaining about your DM NOT micromanaging you, leaving you alone and trusting you’re working…great way to flag yourself…I’m sure she and the sorority crew can make that quickly change…welcome to rest of DD…dumbass and start sending out your resume….ill take all day versus having to take a plunge or wear matching color outfits and doing ppt…

Leave them alone.

Fake news. This person obviously doesn’t work in the Georgia territories. Frequency of field visits with reps in Georgia has probably increased since our reorg. When in front of customers, she brings value and is incredibly supportive to the team. Really couldn’t ask for a better leader.

Fake news. This person obviously doesn’t work in the Georgia territories. Frequency of field visits with reps in Georgia has probably increased since our reorg. When in front of customers, she brings value and is incredibly supportive to the team. Really couldn’t ask for a better leader.
Yeah, leave her alone. I love that she is never here. Can you imagine her in offices? She answers every one of her own questions, with,

"right?"

Just accept how good we have it and enjoy.