• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Wow!! Sitting around for weeks and getting paid to do nothing!?!?!

<

Hey sample dropper, why don’t you make yourself a sandwich and walk it from your kitchen to the dining room, then you could claim to your boss that you worked on refining your “selling” skills while quarantined!

Our limited access is going to disappear if we ever get through this covid pandemic. We really don’t generate much product utilization as it is, but we really won’t be able to do anything (excluding lying about our “good” relationships with the providers who will usually ignore the closed door policy and will meet with just us)...

Hey sample dropper, why don’t you make yourself a sandwich and walk it from your kitchen to the dining room, then you could claim to your boss that you worked on refining your “selling” skills while quarantined!

Your top AD SOC just left and that person didn’t do a thing. That initiative they talked about for 2 years had nothing to do with he/she. You guys are a joke. I hear one of you guys said that you can’t provide information about their initiatives because of privacy issues.

New hire here in the last 8mos and I have been impressed with the communication from the neuro side of the biz. We are doing conference calls, modules, and zoom with our team on a weekly basis. Lots to keep busy and we are fortunate to be getting a paycheck. I just wanna get back to work, but that may not be until June/July.

Must have been a contract rep or soon to be or should be

If you analyze a contract rep vs. your reps, the backgrounds are similiar. You are just too dumb to see that. Its not like you are an Ivy League grad or have an MBA from a top school, do you?

No, you just gobbled a managers .... to get the job, right? While the contract rep, said "no", I don't need to suck that to get the job.

What a dumb thread and really unprofessional. My local hospital asked their medical staff (including ER docs) to take a pay cut because they’re not scheduling elective surgeries and you’re bragging about getting paid for working from home-Typical NVS jackass rep to post this. What an embarrassment to the community. Enjoy the upcoming lay-off because karma is a biatch.

What a dumb thread and really unprofessional. My local hospital asked their medical staff (including ER docs) to take a pay cut because they’re not scheduling elective surgeries and you’re bragging about getting paid for working from home-Typical NVS jackass rep to post this. What an embarrassment to the community. Enjoy the upcoming lay-off because karma is a biatch.

This post was clearly written by the Contract Rep who started this thread. Hope you get the help you need. God bless.