• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Wow. Now Aciphex 50mg....Not looking good for ANYBODY here.

Yawl better listen up and hear my words real clear. This mutha fucka bout to blow up, and I mean for real. Plan A and B did not work so they are about to C our asses right up out this bitch. Ain't no hope in sight, folks. This Titanic is sinking, and I am jumping into a life raft right now. Fuck waiting to exhale and see what happens! Shit, I think I would be better off protesting in Egypt right now, then listening to some bullshit lies before they disconnect my ass from life support. Peace out and good luck to you all!

Yawl better listen up and hear my words real clear. This mutha fucka bout to blow up, and I mean for real. Plan A and B did not work so they are about to C our asses right up out this bitch. Ain't no hope in sight, folks. This Titanic is sinking, and I am jumping into a life raft right now. Fuck waiting to exhale and see what happens! Shit, I think I would be better off protesting in Egypt right now, then listening to some bullshit lies before they disconnect my ass from life support. Peace out and good luck to you all!

Lol. Well said. At least protesting in Egypt, you get to beat the shit out of those that have pissed you off and taken away your peace, for no reason.

Oh there's reason here! All the stupid F.ing decisions our leadership team keeps making. Face it, We have morons at the helm of this ship who have no business running even a garage sale.

By the way I have something I hope OB will hear...You always speak of Transparent communication. Why isn't that a 2 way street? Why is it that our leaders don't really want to hear what we in sales have to say about anything? Most of the stupid plans that you put in place? None of them ever seem to be business savy or help us generate more TRx's. They are all babaysitting measures you put in place because you don't trust the sales force you hired, to do what we do best, SELL!!! Then ......you guys surround yourself with ass kissers who will constantly support your stupid decisions and tell you ....Oh that is a great idea!!!! Wake up