• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Women's health to be sold off

you hire worthless sales people and start them
At $110 base plus bonus dropping off Botox samples. They can't sell and have no track record. They never leave their homes and have zero work ethic. Your managers are obviously dipshits in hiring process and Dont know how to do proper background checks. Bimbo eruptions. I dumped stock because this company is bloated and dumb.

get ready to be sold off in Qtr 1 of 2017 ...Brent needs to save face and make shareholders happy. Hold on to your seats kiddos..it's gonna get bumpy!

The word on the street is that Allergen is in negotiation with a big Pharma company to buy Women's health. The company is really not a surprise because they tried to buy us lock stock and barrel till Obama said no. Now they are going to go after certain pieces. Saunders plans on leaving Allergen for that company to ultimately run it as was originally planned!

Honestly where does this information come from? And why would Women's Health be a target after our recent realignment? It does not seem to add up easily especially with what currently occurred. Unless esyma has that important of an implication to purchase now versus later, but this seems to be too soon of a rumor.

Honestly where does this information come from? And why would Women's Health be a target after our recent realignment? It does not seem to add up easily especially with what currently occurred. Unless esyma has that important of an implication to purchase now versus later, but this seems to be too soon of a rumor.
Endurance? Rejuvenate? Sound familiar? Exactly the moves made before a Sell Off.
Legacy people will get this. I'm sorry you don't.

A year from now Allergan will not be the same Company it is today. I would wager it will mostly be a Generics House but I would not be surprised if it ceases to exist altogether.

What about esmya? That's a potential blockbuster if the indication is broad enough...

Which is why Pfizer might be interested
But there are 2 other issues. IF the indication is broad enough. And 2, it takes money directly out of the Doctors pocket, so they may not be as welcoming of the drug as analysts think

I have an interview in Women's health and wanted to see how the division is doing and if there ar still talks of being sold. I already have a job and do not want to make the wrong move.

I have an interview in Women's health and wanted to see how the division is doing and if there ar still talks of being sold. I already have a job and do not want to make the wrong move.

It's the red headed step child. All the products are old and established except Liletta. So if you have good Managed Care coverage you're great. Liletta is a commodity. It's all a price game with Bayer, but Bayer brings more to the table
A small new drug MIGHT make it, but it will be taking money out of Dr's pockets to use it, so not sure how much of a hit it will be
Culture is saturated with Forest Mentality. If you don't know what that is, just go to their old board or read the highly entertaining CR thread. It's all about reach and frequency and borderline if not out right illegal activities. They want cheerleaders who question nothing that comes down from leadership. If you are good at taking direction and don't think for yourself, you will do fine.

So, any bets when the next layoff will be in WH? I thought possibly June, but now maybe later. The new product next year will not be a blockbuster and there's no need to have 2 reps selling present products in each territory.