• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Women's health to be sold off

anonymous

you heard it here first ! Time frame determined on who makes the best bid. If you don't believe this just look back to all the companies we have bought. Not one does anything for women's health pipeline. Hold on for your meager severance!

<

rumors abound that women's health and the aesthetics division may roll into one. Better hope you get a chair when the music stops playing!!!
"And doc, while you are giving that cougar a shot of Botox how about getting a handle on that perimenopause with LoLo." Genius! That crackerjack ( or is it just cracker?) consultant Cary Renner strikes again! How 'bout a little love for the giraffe?

botox reps are already calling on women's health targets. It's a possibility. WH has nothing coming except fibroid drug-in about two years....taytulla is only new ( yea right) product and it is only for two years. Lolo goes off patent is 2026. Estrace- well that's been around for 100 years . Facts speak for themselves.

not happening. This is the strongest division at allergan and we generate a lot of money for the company. Stop with the rumors!

There is not a Billion dollar product in the bag.
LoLo never will be
Liletta will never be especially now with a low dose competitor that is......wait for it......actually 5 years
Estrace will never be priced competitively enough to bury Prem.
That's it. 3 products that are soley WH. What a great division.

bullcrap. I spoke with my manager and he indicated we are very very safe in women's health and this is the division to be in. Why would he lie?
Really??? What do you think he should say "get your resume updated" not at this unethical company. I'm not saying anything more than the obvious. If you can't read the writing on the wall then you have no one to blame but yourself. Cheers! Enjoy the koolaid

ok so of this is in fact a possibility when would we be sold off, laid off or moved into other divisions ( if possible.) I thought women's health was the place to be but yes the writing is on the wall. No new products that the company is buying. Nothing in the near future except fibroid drug ( which is more then a year away) is it possible we could make it u till we get the fibroid product?

i have so little to do it's just absolutely amazing I'm still employed. Kind of like winning the lottery! Can these dummies not know what's going on at the field sales level. The expansion three years ago was definately not needed but I will keep collecting that paycheck until the light bulb goes off for one of these yoyos!

i have so little to do it's just absolutely amazing I'm still employed. Kind of like winning the lottery! Can these dummies not know what's going on at the field sales level. The expansion three years ago was definately not needed but I will keep collecting that paycheck until the light bulb goes off for one of these yoyos!
LOL!! So True! I haven't had a conversation with a Dr. in months. Complete joke of a job. I can't believe there are men that do this (unless they have another job as some do). Pathetic. Nice gig when you can be home for the kids by 2pm.