• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Witness: Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago

You know these blonds.

B*C does it every time.

PS - * = 'F' for the word fucking so don't pull my post no matter how much SPN cries.

You can very easily look deeply into the eyes of Ms Allred and you'll know that she, being a descendant of George Washington, would never tell a lie.

So not true. Gloria Allred is a descendant of George Washington and would never tell a lie. In fact even her name (All red) perfrectly describes the color of one of the stripes in or flag.

Doesn't it also perfectly describe the color of the Turkish flag? I have always thought of her as a turkey. I do have a few questions:

1. If a zygote needs to use the can, which one does it use?
2. If you have to arrest a zygote, where do you put the handcuffs?
3. Can a zygote own property?
4. How does one address a zygote? (miss, mrs, mister).
5. A person crossing the street must obey the Walk/Don't Walk sign. What sign does the zygote obey?
6. What is the income tax for a zygote making 35,000/year? How do you collect it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doesn't it also perfectly describe the color of the Turkish flag? I have always thought of her as a turkey. I do have a few questions:

1. If a zygote needs to use the can, which one does it use?
2. If you have to arrest a zygote, where do you put the handcuffs?
3. Can a zygote own property?
4. How does one address a zygote? (miss, mrs, mister).
5. A person crossing the street must obey the Walk/Don't Walk sign. What sign does the zygote obey?
6. What is the income tax for a zygote making 35,000/year? How do you collect it?

Whatever drugs you have are way better than what I'm drinking......:cool: