Wisconsin decimated!!!

I agree with you. Managers are not welcome anywhere and yet we have them everywhere. WTF? Mine actually ruins my day and each and every call by expecting a "message" or "probe" and a "close." OMG! We basically sell intangibles but they act like we are closing a real estate deal or car sale. The job has been a joke for a long time. Keeping this SOV old model of message, bridge, close is not good for morale or business.

I love that "we sell intangibles" line. You're selling jack. DMs are obsolete and so are Pharmaceutical reps. Prescribing decisions are now predominantly generic first, then what's covered by insurance, then is the patient willing to pay an increasing copay/coinsurance. Your detail doesn't drive too much except maybe what they eat for lunch-you're buying. Stop crying about your boss and start crying about your soon to be loss of a career in Pharmaceuticals.

When will this company ever realize that we do not need many managers. Reduce the count to two per state. With everything automated ( expense reports, etc) they are unnecessary overhead. Here we have one in a tiny little city! Put managers in the top two cities of a state, reduce head count of reps, don't buy AZ and get with the times.

When will this company ever realize that we do not need many managers. Reduce the count to two per state. With everything automated ( expense reports, etc) they are unnecessary overhead. Here we have one in a tiny little city! Put managers in the top two cities of a state, reduce head count of reps, don't buy AZ and get with the times.

At least you added reduce head count of reps. Soon it will be all contract and we will be wishing we worked for big Pharma and had a DM riding with us once a month! Maybe we should stop bitching and enjoy the ride while it's can???? Think about it!