Will we ever bonus again?

I mean really, will the SF ever make a decent bonus ever again?

That will be become the #1 issue in Rockville’s minds once people start leaving. Until then far as management is concerned it’s business as usual.

Do you for a second think that TR, GC, the ZDs, and RDs aren’t getting a guaranteed bonus in Q2? Come on just look at how “hopeful” your RDs are acting. It’s because they have guaranteed cash coming their way.

That will be become the #1 issue in Rockville’s minds once people start leaving. Until then far as management is concerned it’s business as usual.

Do you for a second think that TR, GC, the ZDs, and RDs aren’t getting a guaranteed bonus in Q2? Come on just look at how “hopeful” your RDs are acting. It’s because they have guaranteed cash coming their way.

if that’s the case and the SF doesn’t get a bonus then it’s BS. We are the ones doing all the work and working hard all day trying to make really no money right now. Cool.

Thats f’d up if it’s true.

The most frustrating part. We are the only money making role making money for this company. All others cost the company money. Incentivize your sales force. This ain’t it!

Just mind blowing they don’t get it. How many reps are disgruntled and not giving it their all bc they are unmotivated, and I’m sorry - hyped up emails every day w shootouts to the rep w the most sales calls don’t motivate us. You’ve got a completely checked out salesforce Supernus.

Just mind blowing they don’t get it. How many reps are disgruntled and not giving it their all bc they are unmotivated, and I’m sorry - hyped up emails every day w shootouts to the rep w the most sales calls don’t motivate us. You’ve got a completely checked out salesforce Supernus.

Give it a rest sweetie. You’ve been hand held for to long and you think we care if your “checked out”?

sadly you are all bra and no boobs so you won’t do anything other that sit and complain. No matter, it makes it easier to manage you out with no severance.

I hope EJ Gallo wants you back.

Give it a rest sweetie. You’ve been hand held for to long and you think we care if your “checked out”?

sadly you are all bra and no boobs so you won’t do anything other that sit and complain. No matter, it makes it easier to manage you out with no severance.

So many grammatical errors. Are you drinking on the job again?

Poor, sad, lonely boy.

You should care if the only money generating portion of the company is checked out you fool. Instead you care more about trying to insult people on cafepharma. Get a clue, you’re as irrelevant here as you are in the field. Sweetie.

Let me try to understand.. so you want to be paid a bonus for no scripts? Wtf is this world turning into? Bunch of children go sell something weakling. I’ll say it to your face at POA if anyone wants to complain to me. Have some pride in yourself!