Will the people that like working for Astellas please stand up...

I thought I told you to restart your psych meds. You and Charlie Sheen ought to get together.

Yes please everyone be very specific with your observations so that we, astellas incompetent corrupt idiot managers, can identify you and then harras, bully, threaten and pip you out the door for daring to tell the truth about this horribly corrupt shity little pharma company.

Oh, and honey, sweety, I mean dumb biatch, go f yourself you evil black souled manipulative idiot conniving bitch.

There are many people of integrity on this blog site trying to help one another, and your sorry evil ass keeps repeatedly trying to spread more missinformation and lies.

Ya KNOW, YOU ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN LIFE. HOW MANY REAL FRIENDS OR REAL RELATIONSHIPS COULD YOU HAVE WITH THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR. YOU BETTER GO TO CHURCH, TEMPLE WITCH DOCTOR, WHOEVER YOUR PEOPLE SEE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...
SOMEDAY PRETENDING THAT THE TITLE OF MANAGER AT ASTELLAS MEANS ANYTHING POSITIVE AT ALL WILL BE OVER; IS THE LYING CHEATING CORRUPTION FOR WHAT MONEY AND A PRETEND LIFE REALLY WORTH IT.

Don't listen to this lying bitch (the one with the abusive personality) spreading missinformation on this blog for astellas.

Astellas is a horribly toxic environment at best. In reality, astellas is incompetently run and corrupt as hell. Don't accept a job here; you will be sorry, very sorry.