• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Will 2013 finally bring OB down?

<

Let's hope that we will finally get rid of this incompetent VP of sales.

I see you still haven't gotten help for your OB obsession. You still haven't gotten over that OB got rid of your worthless ass. How pathetic that you just can't go more than a week or two without starting another OB sucks thread. Really, for your own mental health, go get help and get over it already.

I see you still haven't gotten help for your OB obsession. You still haven't gotten over that OB got rid of your worthless ass. How pathetic that you just can't go more than a week or two without starting another OB sucks thread. Really, for your own mental health, go get help and get over it already.

What is the matter OB? Are we getting under your skin? You are hopeless.

Hey OB,

Is it acceptable for you to have your bonus and salary increased five times faster than the rest of us year after year? What are the criteria for your evaluation?

People, I know it must suck for you to be told by Eisai that we no longer need your services. But, for your own sake, you need to get over it and go get the help you need if you can't. GO GET HELP.