Why no updates?

<

Pfizer has become very good at keeping things under wrap until they want it out. RM find out their placements in September. I don't think they even have a clue on what is going on.

I think this Fall is going to be a huge eye opener for a lot of large pharma companies. Everyone is restructuring and saving $. The economy is terrible and "our leader" should get out of the student loan banking business and concentrate on the economy. Period.

I think this Fall is going to be a huge eye opener for a lot of large pharma companies. Everyone is restructuring and saving $. The economy is terrible and "our leader" should get out of the student loan banking business and concentrate on the economy. Period.

Let's stop pretending the economy is terrible. It's not. It's doing just fine. A buddy of mine who sells automobiles tells me they can't keep luxury cars on the lot they are selling so well. Expensive houses, boats and other toys are also selling well. There's plenty of money out there.

I realize that those who have less now are upset but the money you used to have has moved up into the pockets of the rich. That's the way our country works so stop whining. If you were at the top you'd be screwing everybody else too but it sounds like you're a loser.

Let's stop pretending the economy is terrible. It's not. It's doing just fine. A buddy of mine who sells automobiles tells me they can't keep luxury cars on the lot they are selling so well. Expensive houses, boats and other toys are also selling well. There's plenty of money out there.

I realize that those who have less now are upset but the money you used to have has moved up into the pockets of the rich. That's the way our country works so stop whining. If you were at the top you'd be screwing everybody else too but it sounds like you're a loser.

So this is your definition of an economy that is doing well?

What about debt...does that concern you?

The person has a point. There might not be MASS layoffs though it what he should have said. Nobody knows though and I think that is the reason for the silence. I guess we shall hear come January

You got to be kidding or plain ignorant. Silence is what always occurs right before the layoffs. You would have to have non-living brain cells not to figure out that layoffs are highly likely to occur under the circumstances, and where have you been...notification date is always Sept./Oct. time frame. Just hold on charely you'll find out soon enough. We'll wake you up in your orbit in outer space.

You got to be kidding or plain ignorant. Silence is what always occurs right before the layoffs. You would have to have non-living brain cells not to figure out that layoffs are highly likely to occur under the circumstances, and where have you been...notification date is always Sept./Oct. time frame. Just hold on charely you'll find out soon enough. We'll wake you up in your orbit in outer space.

I guess we'll see who's right

Definition of being screwed

You're screwed if you need help from the help desk
You're screwed if you stay at Pfizer
You're screwed if you get laid off
You're screwed if you talk straight talk to anyone above you at Pfizer
You're screwed if you're not legacy Pfizer. I'm legacy Pfizer & know you're screwed
You're screwed if you actually try to drive your business instead of showing activity
You're screwed if you suggest a better idea than your boss
You're screwed if you don't spend your time networking
You're screwed if you're more competent than your boss
You're screwed if you haven't won a summit award
You're screwed if you're not a lawyer or don't know a lawyer
You're screwed if you got laid
You're screwed if your boss doesn't like you at the time of calibration
You're screwed if you use your company computer to access and type stuff in cafepharma
You're screwed if you tell your manager something in private
You're screwed if you're near retirement and you get laid off in the next 60 days
You're screwed if you think anyone is hoping you keep your job over theirs
You're screwed if you put Pfizer before Jesus and your family
You're screwed if you're not a minority
You're screwed if you're not planning to be laid off

You're screwed if you keep your job and don't voice your frustration over what BS it is that Pfizer's management team in PCP are more concerned about making themselves look good through "Activity" rather than driving the actual business. How do you think Ian, the BODs and the share holders would respond if we shared this with them?