• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Why is turn over so high here?

Jeez putting the juvenile silliness aside here, how bad is it? I mean are we talking weeks? months? until this thing implodes?

Jeez putting the juvenile silliness aside here, how bad is it? I mean are we talking weeks? months? until this thing implodes?
Ahh man you got to stop this juvenile delinquent crap. This is some serious stuff. I'm not ready to be unemployed. I could lose my house. Wife & kids out on the street.
I could lose my health care. I got heart and mental health issues.
JFC I just bought a boat!!! A boat ffs!!!! I don't even live near water! I've got to go lay down...

Ahh man you got to stop this juvenile delinquent crap. This is some serious stuff. I'm not ready to be unemployed. I could lose my house. Wife & kids out on the street.
JFC I just bought a boat!!! A boat ffs!!!! I don't even live near water! I've got to go lay down...
Hey I'm looking to buy a boat. Let me know if you might be interested in selling.

Weeks folks. Weeks. It’s OVER.

Not necessarily, oh but wait the CVS Contest was extended and why was that? I’m not complaining we went from last place to First place in a day
with the new numbers LMFAO
IVE NEVER MENTIONED CVS ONCE NOT TO A SINGLE OFFICE EVER AND SINCE ED CHANGED ALL THE NUMBERS WE ARE WINNING NOW AND GOING ON AN ALL EXPENSE TRIP FOR DOING NOTHING THANKS ED YOU ROCK FROM LAST TO FIRST PLACE ONLY AT KALEO

IVE NEVER MENTIONED CVS ONCE NOT TO A SINGLE OFFICE EVER AND SINCE ED CHANGED ALL THE NUMBERS WE ARE WINNING NOW AND GOING ON AN ALL EXPENSE TRIP FOR DOING NOTHING THANKS ED YOU ROCK FROM LAST TO FIRST PLACE ONLY AT KALEO
I do feel bad our team is winning it doesn’t feel honest but I’ll take my free trip