Why I love my girlfriend.....

Anonymous

My GF is a rep for a major and has been at it for 10 plus years, only switching companies once. We've been together about a year now. She had little or no job stress, works 10 - 3 every day, has time to do tons of other things that she likes to do outside the office/ car and makes bank. The only things that stress her out having to drive 3 hours to an appointment, large territory in NorCal.

That said, all of this leads to a relationship with tons of sex, way too much fun, travel, and a relationship that is wide open and honest. I think this is all b/c she's a rep with a solid book of accounts and great relationships and she walk's the line between drinking the Kool-Aid and doing her own thing.

I'm in a high stress, demanding role where I have to bring work home, work evenings and early mornings, and a I'm single parent. She loves my kid as well (never married).

Reason for the post, you guys have it good and we appreciate your careers. Great industry for folks who are achievers and can be home by 4 if they manage things well. So thank you big pharma for my GF and her ability to take care of me as much or more as I take care of her.

<

My GF is a rep for a major and has been at it for 10 plus years, only switching companies once. We've been together about a year now. She had little or no job stress, works 10 - 3 every day, has time to do tons of other things that she likes to do outside the office/ car and makes bank. The only things that stress her out having to drive 3 hours to an appointment, large territory in NorCal.

That said, all of this leads to a relationship with tons of sex, way too much fun, travel, and a relationship that is wide open and honest. I think this is all b/c she's a rep with a solid book of accounts and great relationships and she walk's the line between drinking the Kool-Aid and doing her own thing.

I'm in a high stress, demanding role where I have to bring work home, work evenings and early mornings, and a I'm single parent. She loves my kid as well (never married).

Reason for the post, you guys have it good and we appreciate your careers. Great industry for folks who are achievers and can be home by 4 if they manage things well. So thank you big pharma for my GF and her ability to take care of me as much or more as I take care of her.

Enjoy the ride as long as you can. With the major drugs coming off patent in the next few years, this is gonna be a short, but bumpy ride.

a. she is lazy

b. you are too stupid to get in the game

c. there is more to life than sex