Why does AZ force sales reps to lie about

You are an idiot. No one is going to lie about the weight gain. It is in the label. It is in the label for every single medication in this class. Grow up and learn to read. I took one too in that class and never did drop the 20 exra pounds. Deal with it. Were you happy and did you sleep well? Obviously, it kept you from slitting your wrists. So, cheer up.

Oh almost forgot, it didn't help me deal with my anger management issues.

LMAO! It kept me from killing someone by sedating me to the point that I was drooling but I agree, my angry was there seething underdeath. The truth is that no medication can make extreme anger just go away. I had a great therapist who got me an "anger management workbook." It actually helped me to realize what triggers my serious and destructive anger. The other truth is that only true vindication and time as well as some karmic justice sprinkled in, made my anger finally go away. I wish you luck but the weight gain is on the label and these drugs are wonderful when someone has reached the brink of no return. I doubt I would even be here or a "free person" if I was not medicated. You have to know all drugs have toxic side effects. All of them. There is always a trade off. I wish you luck. I never did lose the weight, but then again, I never really bothered to try.

LMAO! It kept me from killing someone by sedating me to the point that I was drooling but I agree, my angry was there seething underdeath. The truth is that no medication can make extreme anger just go away. I had a great therapist who got me an "anger management workbook." It actually helped me to realize what triggers my serious and destructive anger. The other truth is that only true vindication and time as well as some karmic justice sprinkled in, made my anger finally go away. I wish you luck but the weight gain is on the label and these drugs are wonderful when someone has reached the brink of no return. I doubt I would even be here or a "free person" if I was not medicated. You have to know all drugs have toxic side effects. All of them. There is always a trade off. I wish you luck. I never did lose the weight, but then again, I never really bothered to try.

This has to be the same person making all the crazy-ass posts over the past few days. Somebody get this girl back on her meds.

Of course weight gain can happen with all atypicals, my manager told us to never talk about weight gain just make sure the doctors knew that the patient would sleep well.

Of course weight gain can happen with all atypicals, my manager told us to never talk about weight gain just make sure the doctors knew that the patient would sleep well.

Only if he is a dumb ass primary care manager that has never worked this TA. There are a bunch of those that got promoted in the past 5 years that never had to learn what the CNS reps have know for years.