Why didn't Biogen have to abide with the WARN act?

File a class action lawsuit then Mr. Legal mind! See how far your brilliant mind takes you.

Why in the hell would I file a lawsuit, moron. This didn't meet the percentage or total number requirements for WARN, which is what I explained in the post that you made your "get real" comment in response to. Feel free to move on to commenting about something else that you don't understand.

Where is the guy that’s is obsessed with panty stains?? He needs help. So fixated on poop and shit stains. He must have rectal leakage or constipation or something and it doesn’t affect the Never guy at all who’s obviously a troll.

Where is the guy that’s is obsessed with panty stains?? He needs help. So fixated on poop and shit stains. He must have rectal leakage or constipation or something and it doesn’t affect the Never guy at all who’s obviously a troll.

It's so simple I am surprised you missed it. They are the same person.

Listen there’s more than one middle manager at biogen that actually uses the phrase momma bear to describe “mixing’ it up” in her daily responsibilities. So someone with obvious regressive bodily function fixations is just what the BIIB ordered. PERFECT.

GO DEB!

Well it's clear that Biogen spent more time strategizing on how to avoid the WARN act and lay people off then they did on selling Aduhelm.

Why are people so fixated on the WARN ACT, literally STAT had a huge article published back in December about the layoffs and cost cutting measures.

If you were too dense to not actually think "hmm, I work on Adu, I will totally be affected by this, I should look for a new job"...and didn't look for a new job and then got laid off...and are bitter or surprised that happened to you... well not sure what that says about your intelligence.

Be thankful you got a severance when you worked on a drug you couldn't sell for the past 6 months and still got to collect a solid paycheck and now a few months severance.

Seems like a sweet deal, especially considering the job market is so hot right now, most people affected should be able to land on their feet, if they put any effort into finding a new gig before their severance is up.

The Never guy sucks at trolling.

This company sucks.

The meds all suck.

Even our message board troll sucks.

Repeating shit that everyone agrees with (never getting sold) or that is demonstrably false (this dumpster fire of a med was actually approved and did actually launch, even though it probably shouldn't have) is just shit. Nevermind that that the Never Guy has been posting this shit on CAFE FUCKING PHARMA for two years now. If you're going to put the time into trolling, go troll a board with more than two dozen posters and get your work out there.

I have no problem with trolling if that kind of thing gets your pants tingling, but at least have some respect for the game.

It's so simple I am surprised you missed it. They are the same person.

Damn.

I have to admit I was so consumed by the complete toilet that my career had become here at Biogen that I never thought of that.

Shit. If you're right.... that takes the Never Guy's level of mental pathological derangement to a completely new level.

I don't know whether I should be impressed or legitimately concerned for his wellbeing now.

The Never guy sucks at trolling.

This company sucks.

The meds all suck.

Even our message board troll sucks.

Repeating shit that everyone agrees with (never getting sold) or that is demonstrably false (this dumpster fire of a med was actually approved and did actually launch, even though it probably shouldn't have) is just shit. Nevermind that that the Never Guy has been posting this shit on CAFE FUCKING PHARMA for two years now. If you're going to put the time into trolling, go troll a board with more than two dozen posters and get your work out there.

I have no problem with trolling if that kind of thing gets your pants tingling, but at least have some respect for the game.[/QUOTE

indeed his pants tingle which creates the reoccurring problem of him shitting on himself. Diaper boy sounds more fitting than panty boy. Either way he’s an extremely mentally deranged person.

Damn.

I have to admit I was so consumed by the complete toilet that my career had become here at Biogen that I never thought of that.

Shit. If you're right.... that takes the Never Guy's level of mental pathological derangement to a completely new level.

I don't know whether I should be impressed or legitimately concerned for his wellbeing now.

the Panty boy multiple posts all over the Biogen site trying to be many different people. Add multiple personality disorder to his laundry list of mental ailments.