Why are they still pushing for virtual calls?

<

I can tell u from people at these Connect offices they are too naive to shut their mouths that little work is being done. They aren’t doing enough business to keep the lights on. It’s total campus life. We all know why this was conceived. To give people who really don’t deserve management positions an opportunity and shut them up from complaining about it.

I can tell u from people at these Connect offices they are too naive to shut their mouths that little work is being done. They aren’t doing enough business to keep the lights on. It’s total campus life. We all know why this was conceived. To give people who really don’t deserve management positions an opportunity and shut them up from complaining about it.

Don’t forget about the opportunity for “senior leaders” to show agile innovation and leadership. And get promoted before the crap show becomes clear.

"playing with blocks"? What is that? I missed that.
It was before we all made blankets together, but after the fat hippie guy sang with the ukulele

The virtual room was the most disturbing so far. Trying to find the little square instead of talking to someone like a regular person

Some serious psychopaths are running this place

It was before we all made blankets together, but after the fat hippie guy sang with the ukulele

The virtual room was the most disturbing so far. Trying to find the little square instead of talking to someone like a regular person

Some serious psychopaths are running this place

HA! Blankets! I totally forgot about that. This place is off the rails for sure.

The one in IL is quietly laying people off. In a way, it's an admission that this whole thing will fail. Less than a call per day per person is not sustainable.

What they'll do then is hire a bunch of regular reps again.

And the people that thought of this boondoggle will get multimillion dollar retirement packages.

It's the way it works, folks.

It made sense when offices were closed, but now they are open again

Offices that were closed before are not going to start doing virtual calls. Access policies are there to limit contact with industry, regardless of the medium

Still enforcing virtual calls represents a stunning lack of perspective and reality

To say nothing of the fact that other companies are back doing things the regular way. That's the part they can't seem to grasp.

It made sense when offices were closed, but now they are open again

Offices that were closed before are not going to start doing virtual calls. Access policies are there to limit contact with industry, regardless of the medium

Still enforcing virtual calls represents a stunning lack of perspective and reality

To say nothing of the fact that other companies are back doing things the regular way. That's the part they can't seem to grasp.

They don't care....it's all about selling Paxlovid