Why are so many people leaving?

I'm watching the video. Nice that they finally got around to the pipeline in the second hour. And weaksauce to say the least. If we're looking for research let's just go buy another company. This company is doomed on many levels. Poor new CFO - should have done his homework.

Reason enough to leave Pfizer...The nation’s biggest banks on Wall Street, investment firms, and pharmaceutical companies are among a number of multinational corporations throwing their support behind a plan from New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) that would **=>have American taxpayers bail out the sanctuary state for an illegal immigration influx.<=<=

I'm watching the video. Nice that they finally got around to the pipeline in the second hour. And weaksauce to say the least. If we're looking for research let's just go buy another company. This company is doomed on many levels. Poor new CFO - should have done his homework.

Pipeline? Did you say pipeline? The pipeline is being developed by a small, outside biopharma right now...and that small biopharma will be gobbled up as soon as the compound shows promise.

As far as the CFO goes, he is now rich beyond his wildest dreams with too many vacation homes to keep up with. It's been the same playbook for many years...

Pipeline? Did you say pipeline? The pipeline is being developed by a small, outside biopharma right now...and that small biopharma will be gobbled up as soon as the compound shows promise.

As far as the CFO goes, he is now rich beyond his wildest dreams with too many vacation homes to keep up with. It's been the same playbook for many years...

We have to give the CFO enough time to see if we are going to hit the Covid products revenue targets. If not, he says he has a plan that puts us on track in months! Brilliant!!

So when are the Biohaven reps leaving, or will we have a restructure of territories & responsibilities? Just make my salary the same as the Biohaven reps…I will stay another 3 yrs

You are exactly what the woke at Pfizer despises. My guess is that you are a white male too, which puts an even bigger target on your back. Wokism is working to destroy the American ideals that made us great. I will never yield their craziness! They have pushed the Hispanics, Asians, and whites too hard, and it’s going to bite them in the ass! Liberals are like a cancer to the U.S. Constitution. They want to destroy it
by using the policies of the ultra left and the WEF.

Like Netflix, remove the woke from the workforce and concentrate on business, and not am I using the correct pronoun when addressing someone!

calm down there boy

There is always a range of reasons why people leave any company. Better opportunities, moving, family, etc. There are also people who choose to look for different opportunities because of bad management, co-workers who are allowed to slide by, or a lack of personal belief and alignment with the stated and / or acted mission of the company.
Whatever is the case, if offered an exit interview, be honest about your decision. Don’t leave scorched earth, this industry tends to cycle people around and you will see them again later. Be honest, give examples and hope your feedback is accepted. Unfortunately with most Pfizer HR, they substantially discount any feedback that doesn’t echo what they are told to believe.