• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Whoop there it is! Pfizer gets Teflaro

<

Actually they got Zinforo. Allergan still has Teflaro.
Actually they got Zinforo
and your point is??? Same molecule; watch the slice & dice. Ramp up in goals? Preparing for sell off. Here's a hint: Notice your title is no longer Institutional Sales but now "Specialty" what do you think will happen next??? No more anti-infectives by Jan/17. What happens to you? No more "hospital" team. People shouldn't listen to the BS from on high!!

My point is that they bought AZ's antibiotic portfolio, not Allergans so nothing changes for us. Why does that announcement trigger a conspiracy theory that were are all doomed? Awfully dramatic.

My point is that they bought AZ's antibiotic portfolio, not Allergans so nothing changes for us. Why does that announcement trigger a conspiracy theory that were are all doomed? Awfully dramatic.
And MY POINT is that to Allergan, you are disposable. If that suits you, keep drinking the Kool Aid. The writing is on the wall and those of us who want a future and career, don't expect it here. It's not happening and the longer you stay, the harder it will be for anyone to respect you. Good Luck

And MY POINT is that to Allergan, you are disposable. If that suits you, keep drinking the Kool Aid. The writing is on the wall and those of us who want a future and career, don't expect it here. It's not happening and the longer you stay, the harder it will be for anyone to respect you. Good Luck
Like I give a shit if people like you respect me. Go ring your hands and your alarmist bell somewhere else in your glass half- empty world. The rest of us have to go to work in the morning.

How does PFE buying AZ's antibiotic portfolio make Allergan's anti-infective sales force more disposable? It has zero impact on us, you make no sense dumb ass, simply spewing alarmist garbage. At the end of the day we are all disposable in this market; do your job, make shit happen and don't be an idiot and you'll last forever in this industry.

How does PFE buying AZ's antibiotic portfolio make Allergan's anti-infective sales force more disposable? It has zero impact on us, you make no sense dumb ass, simply spewing alarmist garbage. At the end of the day we are all disposable in this market; do your job, make shit happen and don't be an idiot and you'll last forever in this industry.
You, my friend, are dead wrong. You must be an FRXer who truly doesn't know any better. I mean no harm, on the contrary. Choose your own poison, I have aleady got my house in order. Like an abused spouse, it will take an act of courage to move on to a good place where your contributions are valued. This plan was written long ago, just like the Actavis merger, Allergan merger and I'm sorry for your inability to control your own destiny.

HERE'S THE SMOKING GUN: IF TEFLARO GLOBAL RIGHTS WERE FOR SALE, WHY DIDNT CASH RICH ALLERGAN BUY THEM TO BUILD THE AI FRANCHISE????

You, my friend, are dead wrong. You must be an FRXer who truly doesn't know any better. I mean no harm, on the contrary. Choose your own poison, I have aleady got my house in order. Like an abused spouse, it will take an act of courage to move on to a good place where your contributions are valued. This plan was written long ago, just like the Actavis merger, Allergan merger and I'm sorry for your inability to control your own destiny.

This guy is spot on. Pfizer will want all rights to the Antibiotic business. Saunders will sell it in a heartbeat. The hospital salesforce doesn't make shit and I big profit can be made by selling it. Look for another job, you are toast.