Who will be next to go in CV Spec

<

After the news today, who will be next to go from sales leadership and finally from the brand? Place your bets the horses are at the post.

YOU....now get your lazy ass back to work and sell something. If you are reading this during the weekend you should be looking at your data planning your calls for next week. Now get back to it and shut the hell up.

While most would admit DH is a nice man he sat and fiddled while the launch stalled and none of his leaders knew shit other than to get rid of all the reps who knew anything about hospitals. How could no one insist on pharmacy benefit coverage in this day and age. And yet we fired all the reps and had a really good one leave last month right in HQ back yard. Screw you AZ

They only got rid of one person hire than DSM and that was the really pretty RSD out west Michelle. She was smoking hot and they replaced her with KP. Fuck all of us.

They only got rid of one person hire than DSM and that was the really pretty RSD out west Michelle. She was smoking hot and they replaced her with KP. Fuck all of us.
Someone we all know covets KP's job and comes on here regularly to take cheap behind the back shots at him. But fortunately she will never see another leadership position in her lifetime. She shit in her own mess kit many years ago and cannot accept the fact that her career is over.

While most would admit DH is a nice man he sat and fiddled while the launch stalled and none of his leaders knew shit other than to get rid of all the reps who knew anything about hospitals. How could no one insist on pharmacy benefit coverage in this day and age. And yet we fired all the reps and had a really good one leave last month right in HQ back yard. Screw you AZ

The writing is on the wall. AZ is going to dump most of us mid next year and go contract. Hence, the ramp up with contract reps.

Very true. MMay told them what they needed in the months before he 'left'. They didn't want to hear any of it.

This was a pre-planned failure. Everything that has happened with the launch was as planned by EC and MT. DH had no clue about hospitals, nor did RW, and MT thought he knew all of it.

It was a cluster from the moment they decided the lawyers and marketing group should plan the launch.

Very true. MMay told them what they needed in the months before he 'left'. They didn't want to hear any of it.

This was a pre-planned failure. Everything that has happened with the launch was as planned by EC and MT. DH had no clue about hospitals, nor did RW, and MT thought he knew all of it.

It was a cluster from the moment they decided the lawyers and marketing group should plan the launch.

MMay was a good man. Hospital was the better for him. MT did not like hospital. That was no secret. It didn't fit the mold of the other therapeutic areas and word was he thought it was entitled. Perhaps he simply wanted more control. Who knows.

MMay was a good man. Hospital was the better for him. MT did not like hospital. That was no secret. It didn't fit the mold of the other therapeutic areas and word was he thought it was entitled. Perhaps he simply wanted more control. Who knows.
Told you so. It didn't take her long to edit this thread which every time she does this it only makes her look more guilty if that is even possible. Does anyone else find it shocking that these two could end up in the same family even if by way of marriage?

Cal. dreamin vs. fla nightmare.
I think I know who you are posting about. I remember her as an R.D. in Dallas with Zeneca many years ago. She was a pathological liar who made an art out of talking behind people's backs. If this is her, then it looks like she continued this bad behavior. I can only imagine who she is reacting to your posts about her if indeed I have the right person. I used to believe that everyone had some redeeming qualities but not this one. She is nasty with a capital N.