• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Who the euro dork with long hair?

Anonymous

I will tell you up front. I work at Gilead. You have some pretentious a-hole who does not know shit about the US market. I don't know him but I'm sure he fancy's himself as a no-it -all. Most of your people are fine but he's a mess. My docs make fun of him because he's so out of touch with reality. Step one in turn around - get rid of that hot mess. Those type of guys don't last a week at Gilead.

<

I will tell you up front. I work at Gilead. You have some pretentious a-hole who does not know shit about the US market. I don't know him but I'm sure he fancy's himself as a no-it -all. Most of your people are fine but he's a mess. My docs make fun of him because he's so out of touch with reality. Step one in turn around - get rid of that hot mess. Those type of guys don't last a week at Gilead.

Excellent point! You're lucky you are with Gilead you guys are quick to the draw and know how to win and execute properly. Shows us all that your management is intelligent, nimble, and plain and simple... A better company with a better drug. You've put us all to Shame and we deserve the humiliation because our management is full of themselves for no reason except they think they're hot poop - when they clearly are not its just nobody at Abbvie has the balls to tell them that - thus... Here we are! Tell your company the HCV reps here at Anbvie would love the opportunity to work for you guys... Your company has money... Can't you buy us and fire all theses losers??? Help! There's good people over here being smothered to death by stupidity and arrogance. S.O.S! I for one am flying the white flag... We suck, we know it, but there is still talent here we just need a smart company to purchase us and clean house and take over. PLEASSE!

I will tell you up front. I work at Gilead. You have some pretentious a-hole who does not know shit about the US market. I don't know him but I'm sure he fancy's himself as a know-it -all. Most of your people are fine but he's a mess. My docs make fun of him because he's so out of touch with reality. Step one in turn around - get rid of that hot mess. Those type of guys don't last a week at Gilead.

His name is Lootzie!