• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Seriously, open your eyes!, have you ever worked for her in A&A? what an absolute nightmare
I have. That’s why I ask. I’ve had several managers at GSK far worse than Helen. I’d say she’s a lazy manager in terms of not doing a lot to support developers or give feedback, but she’s not affirmatively bad like others who lie to your face and are just terrible narcissists in general.

I have. That’s why I ask. I’ve had several managers at GSK far worse than Helen. I’d say she’s a lazy manager in terms of not doing a lot to support developers or give feedback, but she’s not affirmatively bad like others who lie to your face and are just terrible narcissists in general.

There were many others in that toxic culture within A&A that Helen supported, some of the audit manager cliques were so toxic and negative, you would not think that they were in such a privileged position.

There were many narcissists in GSK and A&A, with an underlying culture of toxicity amongst the longer serving members of the team - including the Values Assurance and a few other cross risk long timers. The backstabbing and name calling was unbelievable along with managers not addressing performance issues and generally lying to your face

There were many narcissists in GSK and A&A, with an underlying culture of toxicity amongst the longer serving members of the team - including the Values Assurance and a few other cross risk long timers. The backstabbing and name calling was unbelievable along with managers not addressing performance issues and generally lying to your face
Narcissists? Idiot internet psychiatrist

My manager told me I was not engaged. Told my manger in the VBU that my mom's in hospice and brother has aggressive prostate cancer and she said straight to my face, cry me a river.

My manager told me I was not engaged. Told my manger in the VBU that my mom's in hospice and brother has aggressive prostate cancer and she said straight to my face, cry me a river.
That makes me want to throw up. Disgusting.so sorry you had to deal with that.

Chuck Kita in Tech. I listen to him screaming in the office and the way he treats women, a few in particular, is abysmal. Best part is it is his female boss protecting him….or at least I heard him saying the other day that he can do no wrong in his boss‘s eyes. I will never understand.