• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Who can guess what day reps find out?

<

Dim Sum you don't know shit. Its all going down on March 10-11 after inventories are complete so that the numbers are set in computers.

Reps who stay will be drop shipped required training manuals on Saturday March 12 for home study during the next two weeks.

Reps must have several communication sessions to load the new territory alignment/downloads by March 14-15.

You will be in your new territories bumping around by March 17- April 8.

New product testing/certification goes down the weeks of March 28-April 8.

Then off to Anaheim April 12.

If you believe all this, then you deserve to have your picture taken while kissing Donald Duck's naked ass when we go to the Magic Kingdom for 3 hours for the fun night before SBT certification. The naked duck ass kissing picture will be looped during the closing session as we get our marching orders that 'This is our Pivotal Moment'.

Have a great weekend, drink a beer and don't worry about this shit.

Dim Sum you don't know shit. Its all going down on March 10-11 after inventories are complete so that the numbers are set in computers.

Reps who stay will be drop shipped required training manuals on Saturday March 12 for home study during the next two weeks.

Reps must have several communication sessions to load the new territory alignment/downloads by March 14-15.

If you believe all this, then you deserve to have your picture taken while kissing Donald Duck's naked ass when we go to the Magic Kingdom for 3 hours for the fun night before SBT certification. The naked duck ass kissing picture will be looped during the closing session as we get our marching orders that 'This is our Pivotal Moment'.

Anaheim is a head fake, while there the new sales force will not go to Disney, but will meet their new VP of sales, Bozo the Clown at the hotel.

LOL!!! I wonder how many people quoted this as fact without reading all the way to the end??? Sick. Twisted. But heck, I laughed. Thanks poster. This Bud's for you!

Why do you continue to say people in this industry are overpaid?? Why not just go do Volunteer work for a career?? Better yet, Go join the peace corps!!! You must think all industry's are overpaid right??

Why do you continue to say people in this industry are overpaid?? Why not just go do Volunteer work for a career?? Better yet, Go join the peace corps!!! You must think all industry's are overpaid right??

Let me see if I can explain it for you. I say you are overpaid for what you do, because you are. Any high school kid with a 900 SAT could do your job, and probably will within 5 years for 1/2 to 1/3 the pay.

You should move to a third world country and work over with them, or the peace corp like I already mentioned. I say we are underpaid for what we do!! I'm right and your wrong. Deal with it!!