Who’s going for it??

Better people from outside the company than from within, things need to change and it won’t happen since Sun doesn’t do anything to develop leaders. This place is a pit stop in anyone’s career path. Get what you can out of this place and move on.
Rumor has it there are some strong internal candidates that have both leadership and eye care experience. You don’t have to have the eyecare to be a great leader but the leader without it will be way behind and being strategic with the RSMs And producing results for sales. Let’s hope they don’t lose sight on the number one goal and that is to drive sales

Rumor has it there are some strong internal candidates that have both leadership and eye care experience. You don’t have to have the eyecare to be a great leader but the leader without it will be way behind and being strategic with the RSMs And producing results for sales. Let’s hope they don’t lose sight on the number one goal and that is to drive sales

and get us samples of Cequa!

‘Strong internal candidates’ in an oxymoron at sun.

Well that’s it, why would the new NSD with No Ophthalmics experience want to promote from within? Why not bring in a a buddy that is loyal to him. From now on they will be looking to outsiders for RM and ASD openings. And you thought it couldn’t get any worse
Open your thinking. Perhaps some outside views are what’s needed.
The only problem is that new peoples’ views don’t matter. It’ll always be run outta Mumbai.

Well that’s it, why would the new NSD with No Ophthalmics experience want to promote from within? Why not bring in a a buddy that is loyal to him. From now on they will be looking to outsiders for RM and ASD openings. And you thought it couldn’t get any worse

the new NSD is clueless. Just bringing friends over. So much for “opportunity” right Mark?

So disappointing. What an embarrassing group of “leaders”. I can’t wait to meet the “hall of famer”. Who even puts that in a resume? Great job by the new NSD, could you have tried harder to suck more? Where’s Hagler in all this.... oh that’s right he’s rolling off her right now.

the new NSD is clueless. Just bringing friends over. So much for “opportunity” right Mark?

Why did I even bother. I was told that I had all the skills to do the ASD job and would be a perfect fit and yet... there is absolutely no career development/ process within this company. Its all about who you suck up to, and who you suck. Done. Outta here the first chance I get.

So disappointing. What an embarrassing group of “leaders”. I can’t wait to meet the “hall of famer”. Who even puts that in a resume? Great job by the new NSD, could you have tried harder to suck more? Where’s Hagler in all this.... oh that’s right he’s rolling off her right now.
What do you mean ‘hall of farmer’ ?

Why did I even bother. I was told that I had all the skills to do the ASD job and would be a perfect fit and yet... there is absolutely no career development/ process within this company. Its all about who you suck up to, and who you suck. Done. Outta here the first chance I get.
Please go! We know who you are!!