Who’s going for it??

<

What is wrong with Hagler? Just let some moron with no ophthalmology experience take over and flip off the people internally that have it? I can guarantee more people will leave. So disappointed.

Sun’s OBU is not well enough established to have leadership from outside of the Eye Care Industry. Very poor decision.
Hagler is an idiot. Blaming Bleeks and other ASDs for people leaving saying that their lack of leadership was to blame. You’re the fucking head of the OBU dummy. And Hagler listened to a mere rookie RSM to make a major business decision. What a fool. Its’s no wonder he was shown the door at Novartis.

Better people from outside the company than from within, things need to change and it won’t happen since Sun doesn’t do anything to develop leaders. This place is a pit stop in anyone’s career path. Get what you can out of this place and move on.

Better people from outside the company than from within, things need to change and it won’t happen since Sun doesn’t do anything to develop leaders. This place is a pit stop in anyone’s career path. Get what you can out of this place and move on.
Agreed, and, perhaps someone who has a different ‘lens’ can look at the business differently, and bring fresh insights and action plans.
Isn’t it interesting that 3 of Goldman Sachs top executives recently resigned, to go to WALMART. Like WTF?

But - they have skills that are transferable, regardless of the industry.
Think differently my friend, enough of the old ‘you must have T/A experience and be from within’

Wake up.

When was the last time Sun was able to hire someone who was employed at an admired, known company?

200+ people have been hired the last 3 years. Less than half remain.

Agreed, and, perhaps someone who has a different ‘lens’ can look at the business differently, and bring fresh insights and action plans.
Isn’t it interesting that 3 of Goldman Sachs top executives recently resigned, to go to WALMART. Like WTF?

But - they have skills that are transferable, regardless of the industry.
Think differently my friend, enough of the old ‘you must have T/A experience and be from within’

Wake up.

Again. Sun’s OBU is still in it’s infancy and not establish enough to benefit from leadership outside of Eye Care. I am not alone on this stance. I agree that outside talent can bring a fresh perspective, but it’s too early here. Sorry, but this will go down as another poor decision from MH.

Again. Sun’s OBU is still in it’s infancy and not establish enough to benefit from leadership outside of Eye Care. I am not alone on this stance. I agree that outside talent can bring a fresh perspective, but it’s too early here. Sorry, but this will go down as another poor decision from MH.
Myopic thinking and that’s why you are where you are, and why your ‘not alone’ friends are where they are. You can see past your own limitations.
This is probably the best decision ever made by MH.

There is more going on here than I could actually explain on here where you would understand. Trust the process and know management has made a great decision. Each of you will benefit. Otherwise the unit would deteriorate.

What is wrong with Hagler? Just let some moron with no ophthalmology experience take over and flip off the people internally that have it? I can guarantee more people will leave. So disappointed.

I heard the new RSM didn't even have a job. Not sure if true. But if it is... that says a lot about the caliber of folks Hagler goes after.

Hagler is an idiot. Blaming Bleeks and other ASDs for people leaving saying that their lack of leadership was to blame. You’re the fucking head of the OBU dummy. And Hagler listened to a mere rookie RSM to make a major business decision. What a fool. Its’s no wonder he was shown the door at Novartis.

Sun is blind to the cancers within. But I guess when you don't care about development or growth... it is what it is. When most of your sales force resigns, perhaps the cancers should be removed. I heard from one of my RSM's that Mark blamed RB and others for the dysfunction. Damn that takes balls. Glad I'm out of this mess.

I heard the new RSM didn't even have a job. Not sure if true. But if it is... that says a lot about the caliber of folks Hagler goes after.
Reality check:
Look at who Sun can hire. Nearly all were unemployed or were in a crappy no-name company before they went to Sun. Or, they were personal trainers or had a lawn cutting business.
Data don’t lie - Sun can’t hire quality people.

Sun is blind to the cancers within. But I guess when you don't care about development or growth... it is what it is. When most of your sales force resigns, perhaps the cancers should be removed. I heard from one of my RSM's that Mark blamed RB and others for the dysfunction. Damn that takes balls. Glad I'm out of this mess.

Yeah blaming RB for everything is a stretch. There is enough blame to go around. That includes starting at the field and moving up.