• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Whistle Blown on AbbVie Speaker in East Texas

<

One of our Dermatology Speakers was paid 100,000 and most was from AbbVie. Her own partner was the whistleblower! How did this happen??

https://dolcefino.com/2021/07/23/u-s-dermatology-partners-and-the-corporate-practice-of-medicine/

$100,000 over what length of time? The fees are capped each year.

Not sure there is anything illegal going on in this case. But honestly I think these speaker programs need to go. They are basically to "buy" prescriptions from the speaker.

$100,000 over what length of time? The fees are capped each year.

Not sure there is anything illegal going on in this case. But honestly I think these speaker programs need to go. They are basically to "buy" prescriptions from the speaker.

“Not sure there is anything illegal going on” yet these speaker programs are basically to “buy prescriptions from the speaker”.

Buying prescriptions is totally legal so there’s definitely nothing illegal going on.

Abbvie only hires the best.

“Not sure there is anything illegal going on” yet these speaker programs are basically to “buy prescriptions from the speaker”.

Buying prescriptions is totally legal so there’s definitely nothing illegal going on.

Abbvie only hires the best.

Buying RXs is exactly why we do speaker programs. Love how people try to make it sound so bad what we do every day. We live good, get free cars, and help doctors make money. Nothing wrong with that.

Buying RXs is exactly why we do speaker programs. Love how people try to make it sound so bad what we do every day. We live good, get free cars, and help doctors make money. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for stating what everyone already knows. Maybe they’ll cut back on these in the future. I love a free steak dinner just like the docs but let’s call it what it is. Plus I like my wife and look forward to spending nights at home.

I know a great rest area glory hole outside of Lufkin ( My Texas Abbvie towelboys know the place wel!!). Bring your whistles and I promise they will be blown.
BC
The boyzz will travel!!!
The Boyzee Towelboyistan SAE