Which vaccine would you take?

It’s kinda like asking what rubber you would use. In the heat of the moment, I’d use a ziplock bag if that was all that was available. Any protection is better than NO protection.

If you opt not to get the covid vaccine and several of your hospitals require it to enter the building...will AZ fire you? Reminder that AZ is not making the vaccine mandatory.

I hope whatever one I get, it’s better than the vending machine protection I purchased in Vegas 1 year. That provided NO protection.

let’s just say, what happens in Vegas does not always STAY in Vegas.

None. 99% cure rate plus 5 treatment options. No need for experimental vaccines. Look up Dr. Geert Vanden Boscch. And whoever called the other person stupid, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you opposing the 1 you pointed at them.

None. 99% cure rate plus 5 treatment options. No need for experimental vaccines. Look up Dr. Geert Vanden Boscch. And whoever called the other person stupid, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you opposing the 1 you pointed at them.

Exactly-when you get the experiment (not a true vaccine). You are signing up for a clinical trial still ongoing with uninformed consent (if you dont u understand it's a trial blah blah-forms you sign). There is no long term safety data. Cannot understand people lining up for this.

A close friends mom died after taking the AZ shot within a week. AZ will pay for all these deaths.
LMAO ahhhhh yes AZ, always last to the party with a drug and always a failure. Pardon me while I have my coffee and laugh at the next evening failures...what a joke of a company. Leadership is dog shit. Starting with Bob Gilot, Irma Martinez and all the shit below them. Too funny! Enjoy the news spotlights. I wonder if the news should know that their reps are racists and thieves????