When will they just do away with all the WHC reps in CR?

anonymous

These reps are all terrible! Can’t sell and they think because they sold a device, it’s valid. You sold a product with out a competitor! It was a service not a sale! Maybe I shouldn’t say all, but 95%. They are taking up space! It’s a lot of reps out here that need jobs and want to work! Go sell BC or some type of vitamin. I don’t care how long you have been with Bayer!

<

These reps are all terrible! Can’t sell and they think because they sold a device, it’s valid. You sold a product with out a competitor! It was a service not a sale! Maybe I shouldn’t say all, but 95%. They are taking up space! It’s a lot of reps out here that need jobs and want to work! Go sell BC or some type of vitamin. I don’t care how long you have been with Bayer!
These are the words of an angry person, who most likely isn't very talented.

who hurt you?

Says the crappy Kerendia rep that hasn't met their quota since launch and is about to get fired lol

funny. Have you wondered why you’re under performing as a business unit and now WHC reps are coming in to help sell a drug you all obviously couldn’t? Read the room jackass. No wonder CVR is struggling, the reps have zero emotional intelligence.