When will anyone tell us WTF is going on?

anonymous

Hello.....folks in Thousand Oaks, how about a call so we know what the hell is going on? Your lack of communication is incredibly disrespectful to those remaining. No confidence in leadership. Thanks for dropping a bomb then NOT sharing information on size, structure, etc. disgusting

<

Hello.....folks in Thousand Oaks, how about a call so we know what the hell is going on? Your lack of communication is incredibly disrespectful to those remaining. No confidence in leadership. Thanks for dropping a bomb then NOT sharing information on size, structure, etc. disgusting

What more do YOU need to know? A memo was sent- 120 Amgen commercial displaced (home office and field).

Expect more will be explained on rationale at the All Staff call that was supposed to happen today but moved to tomorrow due to fires. Field isn’t typically included in those so make sure your ED communicates after the fact.

Hey A-hole, it’s not that simple. Those of us left to pick up the crumbs and embrace this “customer facing model” do not even know what the org chart looks like, specific accounts and territory lines, product resources and weighting AND most importantly, how to best serve our customers and ensure a smooth transition. Get your head out of your ASS

Hey A-hole, it’s not that simple. Those of us left to pick up the crumbs and embrace this “customer facing model” do not even know what the org chart looks like, specific accounts and territory lines, product resources and weighting AND most importantly, how to best serve our customers and ensure a smooth transition. Get your head out of your ASS

Been with a few pharma companies all of which had layoffs and chose to join Amgen sales 1 year ago. I have never met such an entitled team that acts like brats. Yall claim to be speciality but look to HQ for the answers. Get out there and do your job....sell something. Stop actin like bunch of crybabies

We had to cut many jobs quickly to bake our books for the earnings call. Cold and calculated.

Wow you're really stupid. The jobs we cut just now have absolutely no impact on the earnings we just reported for Q3. Those have an impact going forward, after we stop paying out severance. And there is absolutely nothing "baking our books" in future years when those things do impact our financials. This is simple cutting people who aren't deemed to be financially valuable to the company. People working in redundant roles, abandoned therapy areas, not selling, etc. Have you ever even taking a finance or accounting class? Cooking our books would mean we're committing accounting fraud. If you're implying that I hope you have good evidence.

Which always makes the Stock go higher, whether YOU deem anything. There are a lot of LIASON type jobs here, good luck with all the "not selling" unvision reports.

Wow you're really stupid. The jobs we cut just now have absolutely no impact on the earnings we just reported for Q3. Those have an impact going forward, after we stop paying out severance. And there is absolutely nothing "baking our books" in future years when those things do impact our financials. This is simple cutting people who aren't deemed to be financially valuable to the company. People working in redundant roles, abandoned therapy areas, not selling, etc. Have you ever even taking a finance or accounting class? Cooking our books would mean we're committing accounting fraud. If you're implying that I hope you have good evidence.

the reality is investors already know what Q3 looks like, it won’t impact valuation. That said you’re assessment is badly misinformed, the market looks for future events and catalysts and Amgen does this in hope of mitigating Q3 and inflecting anticipation of Q4. You’re not nearly as enlightened as you seem to think so be more thoughtful or I’ll continue to monitor your posts and will ramp up the public embarrassment.

get over it and stop belly aching. When you need to know you will, a day or two doesn’t matter. Grow up, show some maturity and shortly you’ll get your update sparky

the reality is investors already know what Q3 looks like, it won’t impact valuation. That said you’re assessment is badly misinformed, the market looks for future events and catalysts and Amgen does this in hope of mitigating Q3 and inflecting anticipation of Q4. You’re not nearly as enlightened as you seem to think so be more thoughtful or I’ll continue to monitor your posts and will ramp up the public embarrassment.

You're an idiot. These cuts were made without any notification of investors. No mention on the call and not publicly disclosed. The stock price has not been impacted by these cuts. Shut the fuck up you misinformed douche. The cuts had absolutely no impact on our stock price yet and have not been backed into investors valuations you turd. Stop trying to sound smart. You only fool those that aren't far more educated than you.

You're an idiot. These cuts were made without any notification of investors. No mention on the call and not publicly disclosed. The stock price has not been impacted by these cuts. Shut the fuck up you misinformed douche. The cuts had absolutely no impact on our stock price yet and have not been backed into investors valuations you turd. Stop trying to sound smart. You only fool those that aren't far more educated than you.
Ezyg9DT.jpg

Something like this is always the response when someone tries to sound smart but really is a dumbass so their only way to get out of it is...my life is too busy to argue now. Lol. Priceless. Yes posting on here a couple times a day is really so time consuming. You got me.

Small cuts under a certain number do not have to be publicly disclosed in any way. That is exactly why Amgen cuts the number of people it does. They are not large enough to require filing any sort of public information with the sec or issuing a press release or even notifying investors. Have you heard anything about them publicly? No. Because they're not known by wall street, nor are they baked into wall streets valuations, or institutional investors. Stop coming on here pretending to be experts in something you're not

Something like this is always the response when someone tries to sound smart but really is a dumbass so their only way to get out of it is...my life is too busy to argue now. Lol. Priceless. Yes posting on here a couple times a day is really so time consuming. You got me.

Small cuts under a certain number do not have to be publicly disclosed in any way. That is exactly why Amgen cuts the number of people it does. They are not large enough to require filing any sort of public information with the sec or issuing a press release or even notifying investors. Have you heard anything about them publicly? No. Because they're not known by wall street, nor are they baked into wall streets valuations, or institutional investors. Stop coming on here pretending to be experts in something you're not
giphy.gif

Get back to cleaning Bob's bathroom

I like seeing this rager have an aneurysm on the internet

Amgen following the big pharma model of cutting their way to prosperity. And now they jumped on the the immuni-oncology bandwagon long after the race has been won. Geniuses.

Amgen following the big pharma model of cutting their way to prosperity. And now they jumped on the the immuni-oncology bandwagon long after the race has been won. Geniuses.

You're a fool. You cut expenses when sales aren't panning out. That's a necessity. Don't blame Bob for that. He's hardly the problem. Damn idiots don't realize the only reason our stock grants are worth anything is because of good management. If we didn't manage expenses well we'd have a stock price of shit right now and no credibility with the street. You guys are literally clueless.

And we're behind in immuno-oncology? How's that? Please tell me all the IO drugs that have already flood the market. Please do. I'd love to hear about how many have been approved. We're not trying to play in the PD1 space except to enhance our other assets and do tell about all the other BiTEs and CARTs that we're just on the bandwagon with and have already launched