When is Xeljanz going be right sized- tripping over reps

Sooner the Better.
Give me a severance to leave or get rid of my counterpart. I dont care either one as 2 reps in a Xeljanz territory calling in 115 docs that are only located in 19 clinics/office locations is absurd . Nutso!

Well for 2 months it was GREAT being solo again in a virtual world calling on my docs without my tag along counterpart.
But now my virtual calls have me, counterpart & DM with a few RMs joining .WTF!
I feel like watching a very bad black & white 50yr old Twighlight Zone show

Now we are tripping over each other virtually .
Only need 76 reps for 1 product like we had at launch & with Enbrel.
267 reps way too many. (Mean 267 territories as couple dozen smartreps have been proactive and bolted while going was good)

It was Lotz influence as head of Marketing that we needed more calls & SOV thus the number of reps to be increased from 100 to 260 to call on GIs . He also put a peak UC sales of 2billion & would equal RA sales w RHUs yr out there??????? UC is not that big & many scratch our heads. Crohns is a big player in GIs but not really UC..... he totally dropped ball on forecast (even before black box warning, UC launch sucked worse than Eucrisa launch!) .

We are in this total mess w 150 too many reps & no UC sales because of him. And he gets a promotion without interviewing for these bone head decisions that have continued in 9 months as VP.
Now after many many bad decisions, hopefully he will make a good one & stop trying to make Xeljanz like Derm & Internal Medicine and just right size up to 100 reps. Less than 4yrs left on LOE anyway & ZERO phase 3 drugs in pipeline so might as well cut 60% now.

Now we are tripping over each other virtually .
Only need 76 reps for 1 product like we had at launch & with Enbrel.
267 reps way too many. (Mean 267 territories as couple dozen smartreps have been proactive and bolted while going was good)
Agree but Lotz is a project manager mindset from manufacturing & marketing, so highly doubts he has the leadership to make the call to downsize when it was his recommendation to more than double 2yrs ago to increase calls which he believes increase sales.
He doesnt think talent & skills increase sales rather his marketing model of SOV increase sales. More time you say it the more sales.

So wishful thinking that the right decision will be done. Greater odds he doubles salesforce again post covid