When and Where is National Meeting?

<

I also heard Vegas, worst possible place to go for a POA. Flying across the country in the winter always means long delays. Why can't we meet in the middle of the country? It's just such a nightmare flying out there from the east coast, always end up stuck in Chicago, Atlanta, or wherever my layover is!

I also heard Vegas, worst possible place to go for a POA. Flying across the country in the winter always means long delays. Why can't we meet in the middle of the country? It's just such a nightmare flying out there from the east coast, always end up stuck in Chicago, Atlanta, or wherever my layover is!
Personally I don’t mind Vegas. At least the hotels have stuff to do. The flights are not that bad. The downside is returning home west to east. Wish we had more east coast trips for that reason - for instance Orlando, Miami, DC, etc.

You won't need to worry about layovers or delays because you will not receive an invite.

Search poa 2019 in globeshare... there’s your answer... it’s been on the calendar for a few months. Vegas last week of Jan

Yes, it is. And I don't know why some of these people are so worried about it. That's because some wont be going. They'll be off Novo's book's on January 1st, 2019.

Instead of wondering when and where the next national POA is, perhaps they should be cooling their jets while waiting to see what's going to happen with regard to a layoff this Fall. That's exactly what I'm doing. When I know whether or not I'll have a job is when I'll upshift out of low gear.